And here we take the exam

And here we see a young girl with blonde hair that is currently down

And here we see a young girl with blonde hair that is currently down. She seams to be walking somewhere but what is she looking for? Well let me tell you, she's looking for her friend. We see the girl walk up to a man with a jacket that's covering up most of his face. The camera pans down and we get a good look at his face. In the darkness we see some very beautiful blues eyes accompanied by a lot of burn scars around his body. This man is the Pro hero Dabi.

3rd point of view

-------------------------------------------------------

"Aha I found you!" Dabi looks down to see a young girl in her last year of middle school. Of course this girl is Himiko Toga. She's smiling and she's jumping back n' forth from both of her feat. Dabi sighs and starts to walk away, of course that doesn't get rid of her so Toga starts to follow right behind him. "What happened to the two buns in your hair?" She hums and starts to twirl her hair. "I just wanted to try something different. Why are you asking? Do you not like it?"

He ignores her and continues to walk away. He soon reaches an apartment complex and walks inside, Toga still following him. He gets to his apartment and unlocks the door, keeping the door open for Toga. See, Toga's parents didn't like the fact that she was so obsessed with blood and thought that she might become a villain so they kicked her out, that's when she met Dabi. He let her live with him for awhile until she could get her own place in the future. Toga quickly took off her shoes and went running into the kitchen. "Pomegranates! Where are you? So yummy!" Dabi was taking off his shoes when he suddenly stopped. "Hey Toga?" She hummed loud enough so he could hear her. "When did we get the pomegranates?" Toga stopped what she was doing and thought for a second. "Oh! Yesterday!" "And how many are left?" "....three..." Dabi sighed and went over to her.

"How do you even eat these...they're so weird." She looked over at him excited. "They look like blood!" He turned away and walked to his room. Toga continued to hum while eating her pomegranates. Dabi made a sound like he realized something. "Hey Toga?" "Yeesssss?" Dabi walked to the living room and pulled out his laptop. "Y'know that you have to go to high school right?" She nodded and walked over. "What school are going to try to get into?" She paced back and forth for a second the suddenly turned. "Why don't I try to get into U.A!" He nodded.

Time Skip

Humming could be heard the blonde while she skipped. She was heading to U.A to take the entrance exam. "So this is U.A huh?" She started to blush from excitement and started to walk forward. While walking to the entrance she noticed a boy falling and suddenly he's floating with a girl standing right next to him. Toga blushed again. 'She's so pretty! And the boy is so cute!!!!!'

(It's canon that Toga is Bisexual btw just felt the need to point it out)

She shook her head and continued to walk forward. She shortly arrived to the room she needed to be in and sat down at a random seat. Soon, more and more people arrived. The most notable people being a very tall dude with blue hair and glasses, the boy from earlier who has green hair and many freckles, and then finally a boy with spiky blonde hair and his funny walk. Just then a person walked in, that person being none other than Present Mic. Toga began to snicker. "Presentation Michael" Quite a few people heard her say that and began to giggle or just straight up laugh. At this point Present Mic was beginning to explain the exam.