' Be Happy '

You ever been so in pain that you relive the same days over again? so much that you tend to forget about your happy days? or can't remember if you have any .. you think to yourself. But even on your happy day's, there is always someone from your past to haunt you .. to remind you that you are nothing, to remind you that they know what you did .. they know what you've thought .. and as I continue to live, I understand that those people .. that caused me the pain was me, myself and I, I can never get away because wherever I look ... there they are.. happiness someday? maybe-

" EXCUSE ME .. ARE YOU READY TO ORDER? "

I quickly remember I'm in the line of a cafe and that I was zoning out .. again.

" If you're not ordering can you step out of line please ? " the cashier said in an annoyed tone.

" I'm sorry .. may I have a cappuccino with ice? "

" Anything else? "

" No, thank you," I said.

" That'll be 4 dollars and 50 cents "

  8 minutes later  

few minutes pass by and as I get up and get ready to leave, I turn around and-

" Hi! .. do you have any recommended drinks I could try? "

I was startled but at the same time, I stood rigidly .. just wondering who the fuck this was and why they looked so magical and beautiful... I know .. sounds corny when I think it out loud but for some reason.. they looked so unreal.

" I-i guess I could recommend something... " I said in an agitated voice.

after a long silence, I then recommended a spice frappe as I saw earlier that was limited edition.

As the beautiful figure continues to order their drink, they start to walk out and leave.

as they walk by, for some odd reason their eyes start to glow .. their figure turns brighter than ever and they utter - " It'll get better within time .. let go .. find the happiness you've always had in you. you've never tried to find it before but now you will, maybe you'll never forgive what your pain has caused you but you must forget and never turn back. My child .. we will meet again.

all of a sudden their figure disappears in a blink of an eye.

" Well... I'm not going to say I found my happiness yet, but I know I can ... you can. We can. I know what to write in my essay now. I'll talk about my pain, the anger that I had with myself for a long time. then I'll explain how this was all a part of my fate .. life ... enjoy it while you can .. because happiness will and forever keep you safe, not always from your rigid mind but your painful past.