AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY FOR THE FALSE ALARM (But this is important!)

            I know I’ve been updating fast as hell, and that’s because I had all these amazing ideas in my head and didn’t wanna lose it. Now that I updated my ideas I’m kind of brain dead for the rest of the summer in this book. I have some drama for a future time jump that’ll happen!

            But as of right now I don’t know where to go after the Trina and Tavi fight and after Tavi rejected Shayne, so I need your help! I need some good drama suggestions, and no cliché shit, I want some juicy, tea sipping drama! I may not use your entire idea but I will use bits and pieces of people’s ideas to make this book as best as possible.

            And I wanna re add Shayne’s kingpin life in the book, so give me some good ideas for the drug/violence part because I haven’t written about that in a long time and the book is kind of losing the violence and drug part of this series. I want it to be some real thug life shit *Tupac’s Voice* lmao

            I know this is the last book to the series, and I really realized that we’re ONLY ON CHAPTER 8. I could’ve sworn we were on like chapter 20, but I was tripping. I want this last book to be long, at least thirty chapters, so that I can leave my mark on you guys lol. So if you have any GOOD, JUICY, MOUTH DROPPING drama, message me.

            Another thing, this whole disagreeing shit is annoying. Sometimes I don’t even read the comments because yall be having the SAME argument just different chapters. It’s cool to have a little debate and disagree, but some of yall be out of pocket. And I could’ve sworn I said this two books ago, but whatever. Have a debate, get your opinion out, but keep the slander and assaults to yourself. I literally have 200 messages and most of them are about ignorance under the comments, so please help me out here!

-Maria Sanchez.