Chemistry

____Mating season, something that Jimin loathe from his heart, mind and soul. Especially when he will find mountain of courting gifts in front of his door smelling all Alphas. Did I said that Omega Jimin is fantasy for half of the Alpha's in Jeon Pack? No? Well....you know now. Jimin is counted in one of the most wanted and beautiful omega in the Jeon pack. He is a healer of the pack with Hoseok, a beta and Seokjin, who is mated to Kim Namjoon. He is a Alpha who is brawny both mentally and physically. He is known as the most intelligent wolf of the pack. Sometimes, people come to him for counselling sessions.

Then comes Kim Taehyung, a Alpha with a deep voice and face that makes every omega drool over him. He is strong and cold in battles and with other people but with his friends he is a stupid idiot with 0 IQ level. Next in the line is, Min Yoongi, a Alpha who is sometimes mistaken as a cat hybrid. He have a voice deep like Taehyung and anger level 100/10.

Finally comes Jeon Jungkook, the son of head Alpha. He is the walking wet dream for all the omega's and have a very intimidating aura. He ain't a asshole nor he is a playboy. He is stupid in case love and feelings. Poor pup!
.
.
.
"Minnie, come on, anyhow, this time check the gifts for once" Taehyung said as he was seated in the cabin of the healers. Jimin was working with some herbs as usual, so that he can help the omegas when they are in labour or in need

"Tae! The gifts stink of these Alphas and....none of them are of my taste" Jimin said sitting in the chair. Taehyung and Jimin were best friends since diapers. They played in the lake, ate together, slepp together, goof around, be in trouble and nightmare of their mothers. Despite being Taehyung as an Alpha and Jimin a omega, it didnt stop them from continuing their unbreakable friendship.

"Okay, what if any one of them matches your interest?" Taehyung asked sitting properly, eyes gleaming with mischief

Jimin thought for a moment and said "Then this year I'll be courted by that Alpha"

"Fine. Be pretty tomorrow" Taehyung said and walked off with a mischievous smile in his face.

"I have an idea" Vantae, The alpha's wolf said wagging his tail

"Spill the tea that you boiled" Taehyung said to his wolf who let out a mischievous chuckle
.
.
.
.
.
Rustling was coming from one of the bushes and a wolf peaks though one of the windows of the healers cabin. His tail was wagging on the ground that was cleaning the dry mud. Ears high in the air as he looked at Jimin with shiny eyes. His spice wood scent that happily matches with the wind. Little did he knew that Jimin got a whiff of his scent

The wolf was none other than Jeon Jungkook. Sounds creepy but the Alpha was very shy to approach the beautiful omega as he think that Jimin will claw in his eyes out and then would make some medical ideas with them. The Alpha was aware that Jimin didn't opened any of the courting gift he sends every mating season. But the Alpha was determined to catch the omegas attention this year. THIS FUCKING YEAR.

He plans something....stupid. With a last glance towards the omega Jungkook ran inside the woods. Few minutes later, he climb a tree. He hang in one of the branches of the trees as Namjoon was sitting underneath the it, ready to catch the Alpha from committing this stupid plan.

"Kook! You stil have time, think again" Namjoon said gulping. Not because Jungkook will fall but because Seokjin will beat his ass if something happens to Jungkook under his watch.

"Hyung, I'm sure I'll do it" Jungkook said, ready to jump from the tree

"JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung came towards him running. He stops beside the Namjoon, pants a little and says "Jump okay? I'm here to comfort the ground from crying cause of your weight. Come on jump if you want Jimin. If you manage to not break your bones that this year, minnie is yours"