part 7

FINE ASSSSSS🙄 anyways back to the story.

We open the door and we see Brent .😒

Y/n: nigga what do you want ?

Brent: you bruh

Y/n: gtfo

I say as i try to close the door .

Brent pushes the door open . (So aggressive 🙄)

Y/n: wtf Brent ...

Brent:   stop running away from me

Brent says it very woozy so I ask ...

Y/n : are you fucking drunk ??

Brent: no fuck off

Y/n: yes you are Brent go home and take a nap .

Brent: noooo I need you *Brent hiccups*

Y/n: well I don't want you so please leave Brent .

Where is liyah I start thinking .

Y/n : LIYAHH HELP ME MF

liyah: I gotta peeee😭

Y/n: ugh Brent leave .

Brent: no , why don't u love me ?

Y/n: no . Why don't you love me ? You go around kissing me and telling me you wanna take me on dates and then go kiss other girls? Brent pls gtfo w that shit I'm not in the mood .

Brent: i- wait I'm sorry y/n...

Y/n: fuck yo sorry Brent idc anymore. Go take yo new bitch on dates .

I walk away as Brent still stands in the door way saying...

Y/n: sleep on the couch till you sober I'll make breakfast in the morning .

Liyah: I'm sorry I had to pee... bad😭

Y/n: it's ok I'ma sleep in the guest room . I need to think . You can still sleep in my bed .

Liyah: alright call me if you need anything girl .

Idk what's wrong w me but I think I still love Brent even tho he ain't fucking shit. And then I offered to make him breakfast?? Wtf is wrong w me . It's like I hate him so much rn but I also have so much love for him . I'ma just go to sleep . My brain is tired  .

(Brents pov)

I fucked up bruh🤦🏾‍♂️
I love y/n so much how tf I let this happen  .

(A hour passes by)

I'ma go talk to her .

I walked up the stairs to her room and I only see liyah . So I close the door back quietly and Begin to look in her mom's room. She wasn't in there either so I look in the guest room And i find her .

She sleep so peacefully . I climb in the bed w her and...

(Brent pov over)

If you wanna add to the scenery play poison by Brent faiyaz :))

I wake up to Brent kissing my neck and I try to tell him to stop but part of me doesn't want him to stop. He starts to go up to my lips.

Brent: I'm sorry for playing with your emotions ma.

Brent said as he continued to kiss me after every word .

I was so into it i even respond or push him off me . (GET INTO ITTT YUHHH 😩 )

(Brents pov)

I started to go down her body. She seemed so eager for me like she was touch starved .

(Brent pov over)

Brent slowly went down my body and I couldn't take it anymore so I pushed his head down and one of his hands gripped my waist .

Brent: damn chill out I'm getting there . (😭)

But right before he got to the center and he started kissing my inner thighs and I started moaning like crazy (dead dead gonna die😀)

Brent: turn over and arch .

(Brents pov)

I pulled her to the edge of the bed by her legs and started to ..

(Brent pov over)

As my back was in arch as deep as I could a loud moan came out as I felt a warm tongue slide against my #wap🍷(LET ME STOP)

"Fuckkkk" I moaned as he stuck a finger in going faster i creamed all over his fingers he licked it up grabbed me by my waist .

He was ab to stick it in but I stopped him and said..

Y/n: wait... I gotta say sum

Brent: what bby ?

Y/n: this is gonna be my first time .

Brent: damn you let me get this far without telling me😭

Y/n: I just wanted you to know so you can be gentle .

Brent: well I can stop if you not ready

Y/n: no you can start just don't go too fast

Brent: we'll see .

He slid over my pussy one more time before sliding in my grabbing me back by my waist he started with fast strokes and then switched to slow strokes hitting my g spot repeatedly as a tear rolled down my face from the pleasure and pain.

"Gah damn girl" he  slowly pulled out and  rammed it back in putting his hand as support on my arch .

I became a moaning mess and my legs started shaking he had to tell me to be quiet or we were going to wake up liyah.

He hit a few more strokes before pulling out and flipping me over by my side and nutting on my stomach.

We took a shower together after and cuddled and fell asleep .

YALL IM GONNA KMS I CANT DO THIS NO MORE THIS IS AS FAR AS WE GETTIN W THIS SHIT😭 but let me know if y'all like this one😭❤️