8

It's crazy how we just met last Saturday, then become roomies the next day, and by Monday we're officially sugar baby and sugar daddy.

Six days with him, and today is exactly one week since we first met, but I think I've known him for years already.

Tonight, as agreed, I'm gonna go to his room for the first time ever; we agreed to share the bed once the weekend is here.

Knocking on his door, I wait patiently in my champagne satin negligee, with my hair and make up done.

But he doesn't respond to my knocks, making me confused if I should try again in a few minutes or just barge in uninvited. After all, we did agree, didn't we? So I've actually got an invitation.

I walk back to my room because I can't bring myself to go against my own principle; I don't do stuffs without consent. So I play with my phone as I hang out at the balcony.

Realising twenty minutes has passed, I force myself to go back to his room. I check my hair and make up, making sure everything is perfect before marching to that door again.

"Hey," he answers on the fourth knock.

"Oh." And that's when I know he has forgotten this little detail we've set last week.

Because he looked like he just remembered by the way his eyes are scanning me from head to toe, obviously noticing my effort on the appearance. The extra appearance.

"Eee." I try to lighten the atmosphere as I joke with our initials.

He grins then widens the opening of the door, "Come in."

I step inside with my tummy going crazy by how wild the butterflies are flying in there; he looked sooooo hot by only wearing a piece of dark-grey towel revealing the delicious v, just waiting for me to tug it away with a gentle pull. His hair is still wet from the shower.

It's not the first time he's shirtless because he has been bolder as the days went; cooking breakfast shirtless, swimming shirtless, half of the time we spent together would have him shirtless which I'd squirm every time I see those toned abs, just like I am now. Can't wait to trace each and every pack he has on his chest.

"I'm sorry, were you in shower?"

He smiles as he walks to a door which I believe is the walk in closet, "I'll be back in 30 secs!"

I nod eventhough he's already disappeared behind the door.

"It's still early," his voice fills the space again before I managed to check out his room. Yeah last time I checked it's only 10.30.

"Do you wanna hang out outside or... sleep?" Code word for sleep: have sex. Guess he's being polite.

"We can have a drink outside." I agree to his proposal, when in my mind I'm planning to combine those two.

"Rose?" He asks as he arches an eyebrow, already making his way to the door, perhaps to fetch my drink.

"It's okay, I'll have whatever you have."

He stops his track, "In that case," he shifts course to a corner of his room instead, to the mini bar he has there. The grey sweatpants he's wearing is not doing a good job at hiding his amazing ass. Yums.

Compared to my room, the layout is a mirror to mine. But the interior design is less feminine and sterile, because mine has the theme of ivory white but this room is a combination of few shades of grey.

"For the lady," he hands me a glass when I'm already approaching him at the mini bar, "Alright. Let's go. It's time to visit my favorite place."