The one on the new planet.

Helloto the fans of The 100. I just started watching the series, more like binging.I still have'nt finished all the seasons I am on six. But from what I haveheard, and seen in the self-spoilers from YouTube, there are many scenes Ireally wanted in the series but they aren't there. Being a writer, I felt likewhy not give some of my fellow fans those scenes. I am sure there are many whoyearned for more Bellarke scenes. That will be here too. This is a series ofone shots. Each chapter will be a different scenario, a different story withthe characters. This is the first chapter, my first attempt. Comment to tell me if you want me to continue. Also comment down scenes you want me to write differently. Thanks for reading!

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Starting with when they go the new planet called alpha. During the bloody moon, Bellamy, Clarke, Murphy, Raven, Echo, Emori, Jackson and Miller are all inside the school chained so that they don't kill each other.

Clarke's P.O.V.

I sit with my hand chained in a room full of people who hate me. Maybe they are right. But that's because they have never experienced what being a parent is like. Bellamy has, and so maybe he understands.

"Is there anyone other than me, who is scared being trapped here with Wanheda? The great commander of death. Honestly, I am dying to see what someone who normally kills hundreds by pulling a single liver would do when they are affected by the toxins in the air that make normal people kill." I hear Murphy say.

I look up at him.

"Look, Murphy, I am sorry. I know when I am in charge people die, I bring death, I kill people to save mine. Is that what you wanted me to say. There I have said it."

"Oh, please Clarke. You think leaving us there, letting them torture Shaw, leaving Bellamy in the pit to die, you do all this and then expect a sorry to cut it? Bellamy left his own sister in the forest because she harmed everyone she came in contact with. You are no different. The only different between you and her is that she doesn't pretend to be sorry." Raven said, with so much hate that my heart shattered. It was like someone had struck me with a blade and then twisted it while still inside.

"He allowed them to chip Madi, she is kid. She could've died." I scream.

"He was trying to save everyone!" Echo yelled.

"Yes, everyone but Madi."

"Nothing would have happened to her. She came out just fine." Raven scoffed.

"Yes, she did. Thank heaven for that. Because if have no idea what I would have done if she hadn't. You will never realise. Everyone tries to protect their people, unfortunately for me all that is left of my people is just one person. You cannot imagine how hard it is. And I hope you never have to. You were trying to save everyone, but you see for the last six years for me everyone was Madi.

You left. And I was completely okay with it. Because I thought the pain would be over soon. But it was never ending. I died and then came back. After the wave had passed I came out. I radioed you. not once or twice. But for two months straight. The second day of my explores I found the rover. I went to Arkadia. Nothing but ghosts were there to welcome me. Ghosts of everyone I ever knew.

I went next to Polis. Everything under the rubble. I tried everyday, coming back. I tired to remove the rubble, to yell for my mom, for Octavia or Kane. For anybody to hear me. Throat and hands both gave out, but not the rubble, no.

I had no water, no food, no friends, no family. The only creature on the surface of a destroyed planet. Admist the sandstorm I stood. Thinking maybe that will take the suffering away. But it was not suppose to be easy.