Just Breathe.

"No, no, no! It's wrong. Pay attention, please" Miss Alyssa's impatience was palpable to every word. She who before was in the back of the room, correcting each step, was now standing in front of the class "Come on, the pivot has to happen at the same time that my Tendu comes out" she demonstrated with her arms positioned in front of her body and her feet straight. After executing the move, she smiled satisfied with her own performance "See? It's one thing. In order for me to be able to do this, what do I have to do?" she asked being answered by everyone in the room in one voice "Grow up!" she continued, "Exactly. Growing up is everything in life and in ballet too" smiled satisfied. "To finish the class let's go to our little spontaneous moment, which I know you guys love" she laughed when she heard the class cheer; "Let me see" she said with a thoughtful face "Rose, could you?" Miss Alyssa called her with a wave "Of course" Rosé said promptly going towards the center of the room and already seeing a circle form around her, whispered the song to Miss Alyssa; before starting the music chords she can hear the click of the door opening and closing.

Denali, Kandy and Tina had just broken into Vanjie's class when they came across their friend calling them "Hey bitches, come here, this is going to be good". They pushed a few people out of the way so they could see. Denali made it to the front of the circle of people that had formed around someone and heard Tina whisper "It's Carrie!".
Denali was slack-jawed at what she was seeing, how sexy could a weirdo be? She was glazed over with every little movement Rosé made, felt her throat go dry as Rosé slid her hands from her hair to her breasts and down her belly, babbling some parts of the music. "She can be weird all you want, but she's hot" Kandy said waving her hand, Denali was too mesmerized to answer so she limited herself to just nodding her head when she heard someone say "She might own mine life, if she like" followed by several giggles – Asshole – she thought, turning her attention to Rosé. She felt the air go out of her lungs as Rosé dropped to the ground - Oh my fucking God - she thought, her gaze glazed over at Rosé's hip as it rose and fell to the beat.
Denali tried to control her breathing as her gaze met Rosé's in the last chords of the song, her chest rising and falling fast – Fuck, fuck, fuck – she thought, was it hot or was it just her?

POV – Rosé.

The locker room girl was standing in front of me - "She's the weird one!" – the recent memory of that comment made me look away as she continued to stare at me. I heard some people applauding and got a few enthusiastic pats on the back and ended up smiling in thanks. When I realized Miss Alyssa was standing beside me "Miss Rosé, ladies and gentlemen" she said applauding and looking at me approvingly and continued "Class dismissed. See you tomorrow kids", I turned to follow my classmates who were already leaving the room in line, when she interrupted me "Rosé? Do you have a minute?" I nodded, taking a deep breath – and here we go – I thought.
I noticed that Miss Alyssa had been waiting for us to be alone to begin "Honey, how are the preparations for state ones?" she asked with an expressionless face – Ok I know where this is going – I gave my best forced smile and replied "I'm working on some moves and I thought of some mashups for the song. It's all kind of abstract, but everything is going well". Miss Alyssa nodded and I saw a flash of doubt in her eyes "I noticed you inattentive in the last classes" there was pity in her voice, I bit my lip controlling any involuntary movement of my body, but she continued "It's understandable with all that you have been passing"no, no, no. I can't - I thought and started to feel my eyes burning from trying to control the tears, Miss Alyssa seems to have noticed because she took my hands and with that act I realized I was clenching my fists "I want you to know you have a friend here, as well as a mentor, for whatever you need" she was smiling as she stroked my hands. I didn't care what she was saying but I let her talk anyway, some people need to say nice things in the middle of a tragedy so they feel comfortable with themselves."Don't get me wrong, I love each and every one of my students, but you're my most promising student, so let's work together for the state ones, okay?" I nodded, releasing my hands from hers "I thank Miss Alyssa, but it's ok, everything is under control" I limited myself to saying as I walked away and headed towards the door, as I wanted to get out as soon as possible "I need to go, but thanks again, bye" I waved as I left the room, not forgetting to give her a friendly smile, after all I'm not a monster yet.

POV – Third Person.

Denali was sitting on one of the reception benches with Olivia as they waited for her friends, "So mean's she this good?" she heard Olivia ask and nodded "She killed" Denali sighed as she felt a shiver at the memory of the little performance. Tina and the other girls arrived just in time to hear Denali's response "Carrie huh? Who could imagine? I certainly don't" said Tina, followed by Kandy "Who knew that besides looking like a ghost in the hallways, she's also a fucking dangerous woman" and made a movement of running her hand through her hair, sliding down her body - just like Rosé - remembered Denali with a flash of fire in her eyes. "It doesn't look so good on you, dear" said Vanjie making everyone laugh in agreement.

Author's note: The next chapter will be the most anticipated, for me at least, I hope for you too. About Rosie's dance, I was inspired by the video "Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman Rozalin l Choreography l Class l PlayTheUrban" on youtube, so if you're curious to know how I pictured it, there you have it. Thank you for reading this far.