Everybody Likes You

Schlatty patty gets pegged 💁

    "Oh fuck, there~"
Jschlatt whimpered, his head tilting back in pure ecstasy, exposing an array of purple marks on the once blank skin.
"That feel good baby?" Minx questioned rhetorically, arousal apparent in her slightly teasing tone.
Schlatt simply keened, unable form words to answer the question. His mind completely occupied by the far too addicting feeling of a silicone dildo scraping against his walls.

How Schlatt got in this position was rather embarrassing, to him at the very least. It started out as a joke of sorts. An odd, not-so-innocent "joke" that Minx for some reason had found absolutely hysterical. Schlatt didn't even find it that funny. But the first time Minx had said it, her entire chat became nothing but "LMAO", "WTF", and occasionally a "that's kinda fruity👀".
Yep, Minx had made a joke about pegging Jschlatt. And an incredibly graphic one at that, describing how she was going to 'Edge Schlatt until he was begging for release,' then 'fuck him until she breaks him.'

The first time it happened, Jschlatt had done nothing but cackle and act angry. But after about the eighth time Minx had reused the same "joke", Schlatt had began to let his mind wonder, thinking about what it would actually be like. After all, Minx was an incredibly attractive woman, even Schlatt was smart another to realize that. But would he really be willing to let her fuck him with a strap on? It technically wouldn't have been the first time he had something inside him, and it had felt absolutely amazing to the tall boy whenever he dared to experiment under the covers, so why not let a "sexy bitch with a smokin' bod" do it instead? Of course, it didn't matter, as it was all purely hypothetical, but Jschlatt couldn't stop thinking of the purple haired streamer as he pried himself open and vigorously fucked himself with his fingers that night, moaning her name into his pillow as he climaxed.

Minx, on the other hand, hadn't fully intended it to be a joke, although she played it off as one. She had been thinking of proposing the idea to Schlatt for awhile now, fully aware of the possible consequences if he were to say no. So she created a sort of "plan", if you can even call it that. She decided to try to get the idea in his head, then ask him genuinely once they stopped streaming. Though, obviously, she chickened out when it came to the second step. Instead just falling asleep to some cheesy Netflix show.

It continued this way for awhile, then both equally pining for each other yet not willing to say anything.
They both had separately come to the realization that they liked each other, that if it were to happen it would be more then just sex, yet the joke still continued. As a joke, and nothing more. And that's how it remained for several months of streaming together.

Even during their meet up, neither ever bothered to speak up. That is, until, Schlatt stumbled upon a purple, silicone dildo in Minx's dresser drawer whilst trying to find some Tylenol. He was slightly amused at first, though it was rather shortlived, as once he picked up the phallic object, he heard a soft

"looking for something Schlatt?"

Coming from somewhere behind him.

❥☹︎❥☹︎❥☹︎❥
End of Part-One

Idfk man😩. Sorry for taking so long to post lemme know if this is good or not.