Memories of Myself

Song 1: Unravel - Acoustic piano version by PianoDeuss

Song 2: Goodbye (ft. DAGames) by TryHardNinja

Song 3: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez

Warning: blood and (perhaps) other sensitive topics

===[]===

He felt his body getting used to what powers he was using as it was something that he couldn't fully control. The liquids in each different vial were a mixture that was highly forbidden as they were his. And his only.

He put down a vial on the vial stand as he looked at the report he was given. His truce was highly .... Questionable beyond anyone's understanding. Being as chaotic as he is, he would sometimes watch monsters being themselves or watch a slaughter in front of him. He was like a bystander to watch all the chaos, but he was one causing it.

He was trying not to let it get to him as he swam over to his book stand to grab a book. Not letting a single dangerous thought get to him as he began to think of his family and career. His trust was his family and clan as he had trust within his career.

They all have trust in him to create and make whilst he has to observe the creatures and their motives. He was digging further within his studies and his side job. The more he kept digging, the more he began to think differently. He often finds himself testing the curse of blood. He sometimes tested it on smaller creatures, instantly cutting their life off of what was ahead of them.

He never was able to understand why this power has chosen him. Something about it seemed off to him as his leader has kept him to be a scientist. He felt dull, the long and repeated day becoming a cycle that goes on and on. He went to the surface feeling himself burning from the fire of the sun that he was never able to get out of the water until dusk. He felt the cold air of the night soothing as he felt just warmth from the coldness.

He never understood why this change of his body occurred.

'Has it always been this way?', he thought to himself as he looked at the starry sky whilst letting himself float on the surface of the ocean water.

He soon let himself sink into the salt ocean before swimming towards home. He then found a blue whale swimming and decided to talk with the large creature with pure interest. Talking to the creature as he swam next them, taking in the information he was given from the large animal.

He thanked the animal and swam to his home. He soon reaches his home village as he soon swims in his home cave. He swam over to his part of his office-like area of the cave, he saw the vials on the vial stand. He immediately puts the vials in a bag to keep them hidden as he feels a presence coming closer to his home.

"No, I can't let her see," He thought to himself as he shielded his research away.

In a panic, he heard a voice calling out from the entrance of the cave. Feeling as if he didn't have enough time. He quickly hid all of his side research before swimming to the entrance of his home. Finding his long friend swimming around in boredom in front of the cave, he swam near the female sea elf.

"What brings you here, Sirius?," he spoke as the other sea elf tackled him down onto the rocky floor of the cave.

"Where have you been, Aiden!? I was searching for you everywhere and-!," Sirius almost shouted as Aiden made a small sheepish smile before cutting his dear friend off.

"I was dealing with something at work, I'm sorry for our promise," Aiden spoke, sulking a bit as his shoulder slumped down a bit.

Sirius brightened lightly, "It's okay, Aid'!"