CHAPTER 15 : )

Author's POV :
Both Taehyung and jungkook were having their lunch in Jungkook's cabin , while in the office his employees were shocked seeing him behaving all sweet in front of a boy who nowhere came with the lunch because he was a Cold ass none of them were aware about his soft side .

Ahreum's POV :
As it was lunch time she walked towards the Office Canteen .
She saw a group of her colleagues sitting on a bench and discussing about something she went towards them and asked in a polite way " Good Afternoon Everyone , May i join you ? " One of them said " Yeah sure "

She sat down with them and asked " What were you guys discussing ? " One of them said " You really don't know ? We thought atleast you should have known about this " She got a bit impatient and asked " About what ? Can you guys just cut the crap " one of them said " We were discussing about our Sir's Boyfriend who just went to his cabin with lunch "

Hearing this her eyes widened in shock she said " WTF ? How can it be possible !? Just a few weeks ago his marriage was Cancelled then how ? " They said " That's what we are thinking ! Whatever that boy is lucky Sir was behaving so sweet in front of him we are really Jealous "

She nodded and stood up from her seat one of them asked " Aren't you eating " She replied in a Cold voice" No I'm not Hungry " and left . One of them said " What's with her ? Ah Whatever let's have our lunch and leave fast " She walked towards Jungkook's Cabin with a few files about a project but it was just a fake reason to check on him .

She walked towards his Cabin and knocked on the door " May i come in sir ? " a voice came from otherside " Come in "
As she entered in his cabin he saw a boy with a beautiful boy sitting on Jungkook's Chair and jungkook feeding him she was Shocked by this scene she never saw Jungkook like this she was not able believe in her eyes

Jungkook's POV :
When he saw Ahreum staring at them in shock he said in a stern voice " Why are you here Ms.Ahreum " She was startled by his sudden question she replied sluttering" S-sir I'm here to Submit this files " He nodded and said " Go ahead "

She quickly placed the files on the desk and left . After she left Taehyung said" kookie i think i should leave by now " and was about to get up from the chair , When Jungkook pulled him back by his wrist and made him sit on his lap .

Tae was Embrassed by his sudden action and was blushing mess Jungkook leaned towards his ear and said " Why are you in a hurry ? Let's go home Together  "  Tae nodded he chuckled at him . Jungkook went back to his seat and continued his work and made tae sit in the sofa .

{ Time Skips to Evening }

It was Evening , by now it was time to wrap up Jungkook stood up from his seat and went towards tae . Tae was already asleep waiting for him he lift up tae in bridal style and left his cabin after packing his stuff .

He saw how his employees were trying to get a glance of other's face . He just gave them a sharp glare which was enough for them to get back to their work .

They both drove back home when they reached their home Jungkook placed him on their bed and went to take a shower , After taking a shower he placed a kiss on his forehead and layed beside him hugging him by his waist and both of them Drifted to their Dreamland ~♡

=====================================

Hello Dear readers !!
I'm back with the new Update 😉 Here's the new Chapter 👆plz do vote .
Thanks for Reading ♡