Vs. Kamek and Popoi the Cat

Primp Town, Magic School

We then cut to the next scene showing Bowser, Bowser Jr., and Kamek who were walking out of the woods and saw a Magic School which Bowser said.

(BGM: Bowser's Theme - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey)

Bowser: So, is this the Magic School you've been to?

Kamek: Yes, yes it is. And I do believe that she could be here in this place.

Bowser: Well let's just go in there and take her cat with us.

Kamek: Not yet Bowser, we have to wait for the Mario Bros. to show up in order this plan to work.

Bowser Jr.: Really?

Kamek: Yes really.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps and Kamek said.

Kamek: Quick, let's go hide.

Next, they ran towards the nearest bush to hide in as Sig came out of the Magic School gate first saying.

Sig: Now that class is done, I should get back to collecting more bugs.

Then, Sig left as he was now trying to collect bugs which Bowser said.

Bowser (Whispering): Who is that kid?

Kamek (Whispering): Beats me. But he collects bugs as his hobby from what I have heard.

Next, Raffina came out of the Magic School gate second, along with the woman who has a long, curled light purple curly hair that reaches her waist. Her eyes are perpetually shut and she is never seen with them open, much like Lemres. A small pair of glasses sits on the bridge of her nose. She wears a long, white dress with cyan trim, a frilled ascot, indigo boots, and a round hat decorated with two wings at the front. She even also has a cat on her side.

 She even also has a cat on her side

Raffina: So Ms. Accord, are you heading to Suzuran Junior High like you said?

Ms. Accord: Why yes, Raffina. After for what I have seen, I must make them stronger so they can restore our peaceful world before it gets any worse.

Raffina: I see. You wouldn't mind if I can come along with you, right?

Ms. Accord: Not at all, Raffina. After all, we could use some more help.

Raffina: Yes!

???: Well let's get a move on then, meow.

Then, they left as they were now heading to the Suzuran Junior High and Bowser said.

Bowser (Whispering): Is that Ms. Accord and Popoi you were talking about.

Kamek (Whispering): Yep, that's them. Now let's go follow them and hopefully we don't lose them.