Chapter 1.

His eyes were like a huge dark Ocean, The current gently pushing in and out. His charcoal Locks were always so neatly kept. It was tucked away to the side, behind each ear. Sherwin could have only imagined how soft and silky Jonathan's hair must have been. And the thought of touching it drove the redhead a little crazy. Even if it was just hair. That didn't matter, because it was Jonathan's hair.

His golden skin always seemed to shine like pure gold but above all. His smile, God did Sherwin love His smile. It was like the sun itself, Peeking through the canopy of a tree on a sunny evening day. It made Sherwin's legs turn to jelly and made the butterflies fly around in his stomach. As if they were on butterfly nip or something.

"Sherwin... you're staring again," Hailey says poking at the redhead's plump cheek. "O-Oh shit, I'm sorry," Sherwin says wiping away the drool from the corner of his chin, using the back of his hand. "You don't need to apologize to me, silly." The brunette says with a light-hearted laugh.'

"Your drooling all over him, Literally. Why don't you just ask him out already?" Hailey pokes sherwin on his for head and the redhead jerks away from the contact. "Are you Insane? I cant do that-I mean we don't even know if he's gay or Bisexual or pan or anything really. Plus I'm not the only one who likes him. Half the girls in this school practically worship him." The ginger says pouting a bit.

The short-haired brunette lets out a sarcastic gasp. "Who are you and what did you do with My brother? Last time I checked the real Sherwin didn't give a damn about shit like that. He usually just goes after what he wants. And in this case, he wants Jonathan Fernandez." Hailey says with a smug smirk.

"Shut up," Sherwin says playfully pushing Hailey. She giggles then pushes him back in return.

"Ok, let's make a deal. I'll do your chores for a month if you go over and talk to him, Flirt with him a little, flatter him a little, You know?" Hailey nudges the ginger's forearm. Sherwin just stares at her with a mortified look on his face. Flirting was easy for Sherwin, It was practically his middle name. But with Jonathan? His crush since pre-k? Yeah. No thanks.

"Hailey" Sherwin begins with a stern look on his face, "I'm not gonna go and Flirt with Jonathan." He finishes, gesturing to the Latino teen across the courtyard who was sitting with friends and laughing.

Hailey squints her eyes, slightly glaring at Sherwin. "If you don't go and talk to him now, I'll go over to him myself and tell him you like him." Hailey Obviously wasn't kidding around judging by the impatient look on her face.

"You fucking Bitch...You wouldn't actually do that, right?" Sherwin says in a low defeated whisper.

"Oh? I'll do it baby brother, I'm just trying to help you help yourself." Hailey's lips form into a small smile. And Sherwin is reminded of how scary his big sister was at times.

"O-okay..." Sherwin gulps out of fear and Hailey lets out a satisfied, "Good."

So in the end, Sherwin ends up about to ask out his long-life crush. The person he's had eyes for since he was practically in diapers.

The redhead gets up hesitantly, Still trying to process what he's about to do. He frantically fixes his blue uniform shirt then drags a quick hand through his messy-curly hair.

"wish me luck?" Sherwin say's nervously.

"Good luck baby brother," Hailey says back with a small reassuring smile. She uses her hands shooing him off.

Sherwin musters up the little courage he had and then turns around to face Jonathan's direction. He sees him sitting across the courtyard on the grass with Two other people. And God, does he look absolutely breathtaking. The ginger walks towards Jonathan and his friends with weak knees and a pounding heart.