🌺Chapter 11🌺

WARNING‼️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CURSE WORDS/ INVOLVES SWEARING

"We're Here...."
_________________________________________

The staff said and They all got out of the van and They all heard their fans shouting loud the moment everyone got out of the van.

The 4 girls covered there ears as they all continued walking and went backstage to prepare.

Rosé's POV:

Gosh that was loud it's like my ears can still hear the crowd.

A staff called them and The fan sign started.

Me and my unnies we're just watching the view of them interacting with their fans and stuff. Fans are giving them gifts and other stuff. I wish I can get a sign from my Idol too.

"Don't they get tired of signing? I mean their hands?". Lisa asked.

"Of course they get tired they just don't show it". Jennie replied.

"Unnie theres Ice cream there! Chae let's buy some". Lisa said pointing at the ice cream stall and I agreed.

"Unnie's do you want me to buy you one?" I asked them.

"Hmm...just buy us coffee, I see a coffee stall there". Jennie unnie said pointing at the coffee stall next to the Ice cream stall.

Me and Lisa nodded then we went to buy one. The stalls are actually beside the the fans.

"Vanilla Ice cream please". Lisa said.

"Chae what do you want?"

"I want cookies and cream". I replied.

So while she bought Ice cream I bought the coffee. I was holding 3 things Ice cream and coffee same with Lisa Then....

I accidently bumped into someone...To be exact a fan. The Ice cream smudged the girl's dress and I can tell she was really mad.

"Do you have eyes?". She asked.Even though she's the one who bumped in too us without looking.

"Of course she has can't you see them?". Lisa replied. While I just stayed quiet.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to this stupid girl". She replied...I'm not stupid!

"I'm sorry It was an accident, You see if you we're looking where you're going I wouldn't have bumped into you... But it was an accident". I tried to replied as polite as I can.

"Sorry?!, You ruined my outfit? Therefore I should ruin yours too". She said and grabbed the coffee and poured it on me...ow it's still a little hot.

"I'm Sorry miss but I think this is too much!". I said.

"Now you're answering back even if it was your fault!". She said. It's not my fault!

"It-" Before I can continue she slapped me then pulled my hair. I can't even do anything right now I only feel pain!