Chapter two

"What are you two doing?? Mr. Biden, i need you in my office right now!" Says bidens asistent i guess. "I can explain this i swear!" Biden screams while covering himself in the sheets. "Then do it!" Says bidens assistent. "Well, i-" trump uses his sausage looking hands to grab bidens face and turn it twords him. "W-what are you doing?!" Asks biden in shock. "Just roll with it" trump says confidently. Trump goes in for a kiss. Biden leans in a little bit more, and they both start to share a very passionate kiss. Bidens assistent starts to get a little turned on. He gets into bed with them. Biden starts to turn his assistent over. bidens asistinate joins in on the action. Trumpie wumpie then slides his hands down bidens assistents pants, and unbuttons his formal kackies. He then begins sucking bidens assistents no-no area. It was kinda small if trump was being honest, but he didnt care, because his no-no area kinda looked like a shrimp. Biden gives punishment to the two naughty boys. They all have a great time, but no one should know about this! They must hide it from the public. No one could know about these affairs. Or else america wouldnt have a leader anymore! But they werent thinking about that. They were thinking about the hot steamy gay sluty sex they were having. "Omg biden-daddy!!! Im almost there!!" Says bidens assistent. "Uhhhh its so good" says trump. By this bidens assistent completly forgot what he came there for in the first place, to tell biden that he won the election!

~ to be contined [maybe] ~