pee

Hi i haven't done much since i was on vacation. Anyways back to the book

I finished

I finally finished decorating the whole store. And im kinda proud of myself. It doesn't look that bad

This is how i see the cafe

And for a reward for doing so much work i willbe making myself coffee jelly because i was craving it

Giving me very much Saiki vibes, speaking of saiki. Isn't he just so hot, like i swear to fucking god i have a type. The glasses type, the guys who are totally uninterested with glasses type, the bitchy smart type, Yk like kyoya, Saiki, iida and sir nighteye. Guys with glasses are just so hot.

I finished eating my coffee jelly and open the shop. How is this still running with 1 employee. I have flyers that say im looking for employees but literally no one even looks at them. Regularly i have 10 customers and the schedule is  9:00 AM- 10:30 PM. My cafe isn't that popular but its not a ghost town.

*riiing* *riiiiing* call from sugawara senpai

I rush to the counter to pick up the phone.

Bold is yams and underline is suga

"Hello" "Hi yamaguchi, i just wanted to call to see how much it will be to make 24 cupcakes for my class" ahh yes my favorite customer. Sugawara senpai loves to buy stuff from my cafe and from what i hear the kids love it too. "So if each cupcake is 4 then i just gotta..click click click click  ok so the cupcakes will be 96 plus tax so round 97." "Ok ok good i have the money, is it possible if you're able to make them before Thursday, one of my kids is going to complete 6 so i wanted to give something to the kid and the other little ones so they wont be left out" cute./jk "oh how adorable, whatever you do just dont bring my charolas with their disgusting slob. You know how i am with kids." "Yes i know yamaguchi, dont worry ill clean your trays before i give them to you." 
"Good anyways have a good day" "you too love, see you in a couple of days!"

AAAAAAAAAUUAAUAUAUAUAUAUGGGGHHH I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF.  FJEJJDJDJFJFJD but i need the money.

"Yams honey you didnt hang up...its fine I'll go to another store who will do it for me, dont stress yourself out please."  I can almost just imagine his smirk behind the phone. He wants me to feel bad so i make it for him. Im not that stupid but i have to do it for the money. "I know what you're doing suga san dont play with me. And I'll make it for you but if you play another trick on me again ill double the prices bitch." "Whoa whoa im with the kids please lower your voice and stop using those words for now. " "whatever." I hang up.

Hi im so tired, like super tired but kinda sad bc my other chapter didnt get any veiws but its fine im probably feeling this way bc im tired
Anyways have a happy and healthy day/night my lil cats ♡♡♡♡