Chapter 4

Next day

"It's F, A, D minor then B flat". Alisha plays the chords on the piano while I tried on the guitar. I close my eyes as we play the chords. Not the only one by Sam Smith is a nice song to entertain people right?

My mind wanders back to when I found out that Daniel is my mate. Out of everyone, I get him - the player of the school. I wonder what will happen if his girlfriend finds out. His girlfriend is Brittany Murphy and like every other popular and rich guy's girlfriend, she's head cheerleader.

His pack is coming, what should I do? When I open my eyes, Alisha looks like she's waiting for an answer. "What?"

She rolls her eyes "I said "How about Ugly Heart by Grls"?"

"Yeah sure. I'll search it up later"

"Grace, you got the beat now?"

Grace is our drummer. She's a brunette and short but she's really good at playing drums. She nods.

"OK.  Let's try it one more time"

****************************
"Hey Rose! I got you something!" I look up from my music book and up at Alisha holding a small spray.

"What is it?"

"It's that spray that covers your scent"

I grab it and take a closer look at it. In bold letters, it read "Masked Scent. One spritz will do a day"

"Thanks"

I walk over to where Sara was seating in the kitchen and grab my bag off the table. I face Sara "You do not touch this, okay?"

She looks up from her pizza and nods. I put the spray in my bag and walk back into the living room and plunk down besides Alisha.

We sit there for a long time when all of a sudden, she looks at me and says "Let's go to the movies"

"What?" I give her a crazy look and she smiles. "Come on, it's so boring here I'm about to die!"

Sara suddenly pops out of no where and starts screaming "Movie!!! Movie!!! Please Rosie?? Please??"

Her eyes go big and she does that puppy dog face. I roll my eyes and smile "Fine. Alisha, you're shouting"

I smile while she fake pouts. She high fives Sara and start to head out the door.

******************

"Two adults and one kid for the movie..... Cinderella please"

We get our tickets and walk in the cinemas and wait. I wait in line for popcorn when all of a sudden, His scent hits me -chocolate and spice. I panick and reach into my bag and grab the spray. I quickly do a spritz and try to calm my beating heart.

"Well, well, well. .. What do we have here? It's the fat ass Rose"

I'd know that voice anywhere.
I turn around and come to face with Brittany- my mates bitchy girlfriend
**********

Hope u guys like it...
sorry for the long wait

Nycoala