𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪~ 𝙃𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙭 𝘿𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙡

------

Yeah i know this is a requests book but i was bored and decided to just do something now lol. Enjoy a little bit of fluff.

Song: Astronomy by Conan Gray 

------

It had been 2 weeks. Hiroto Dion was in New South Wales, Australia, performing with his rock-pop band 'Stargazers', and it was finally time for him to return home to California. He missed the area, the social setting, and most importantly, his family. Especially his boyfriend Diesel Williams, since Diesel had only just recovered from a head injury and hadn't seen Hiroto in a while. As Hiroto got on his plane, his mind buzzed with memories of Diesel, and his heart ached to see him again.

Meanwhile, thirteen hours later, at the San Francisco International Airport, Diesel and Ophelia Moore waited for Hiroto's plane to arrive. They knew it was going to take a long time, but decided it was better to be early than late and rushing.

"Oh god, I feel so nervous..." Diesel exclaimed, tugging on his baggy pink sweater.

"Don't worry! Everything is ok! We're not in the killing game anymore, remember?" Ophelia smiled.

"Y-Yeah... I just... can't believe what has happened over the past week. Me finally coming out of hospital after 'the incident', moving to California with you and everyone else, my... first kiss... it's all been one heck of a rollercoaster ride..."

"Well, that's understandable... we've all been in such a rollercoaster recently, but hey, at least we're safe now..."

"Yep, at least we're safe..."

Two (2) hours flew by, and in no time Hiroto's plane had landed. Diesel went over to his gate, and looked out for Hiroto's stand-out hair. Soon, he found him, and in that moment time seemed to stop. They both locked eyes, and Diesel found himself running towards Hiroto. His eyes were starting to flood with tears, and his face was starting to blush, as he embraced his boyfriend for the first time in weeks. The feeling was amazing.

"I've missed so much, Diesel!" Hiroto smiled, looking into Diesel's hypnotising grey eyes in awe.

"I've missed you to-" 

Diesel was interrupted by Hiroto's soft lips pressing against his. Diesel paused for a bit, but let into the beautiful feeling his heart felt. All the while, Ophelia watched on in joy. Soon, Hiroto drew apart.

"Come on, lets get a move on. I bet everyone's looking at us," Hiroto smiled, picking up his luggage. He and Diesel walked side by side, hand in hand, to the exit of the busy airport.

------

Ahh, so fluffy! Hope you all enjoyed! Can't wait to release some more of these!! If you have any requests then please let me know! Have a great day!

------