Tamara

Teyana POV

Ok why is tamara here.Me and killa walked over to her.

" What you doing here?" I asked her.

"I need somewhere to stay please can I stay at yours or here, I got kicked out" Tamara said crying.

It started to pour down really hard on us

"Come inside" killa said opening the door letting us in. we all sat on the couch.

"So whats going on?" Killa asked.

"Well I found out that im pregnant and I told my mother what happen and she kicked me out" she said.I cant believe she pregnant.

"I thought you said you dont want to have children young what happen to that?"I said.

"I fucked up I wasnt expecting to get pregnant I used protection" tamara said. Stupid girl.

"So what you going to do with the baby, you gonna keep it" Killa said.

"Yeah I dont believe in killing a baby, I know that im young but im going to take care of my baby as best as i can, please help me you guys I need you lot" Tamara said.

"How long do you need to be here for?" Killa said.

"Its up to you I just need it till i save up the money to get a condo, I already have saving but i need to save up some more" tamara said.

"Ok I give you 2 to 3 months, me and Teyana help you since your pregnant" Killa said I nodded. even though i ain't liking her right now I still care about her she was one of my best friends and she has a baby I cant just let her be out there on the streets.

"Thanks guys" teyana said.

"Killa show her where to go im tired I be down here" I said.

Killa POV

I showed tamara her room for now on till she got the money to get her own place.

"Teyana is never gonna forgive me is she?" Tamara said.

"She will just give her time, you know Teyana she likes to have loyal friends and at the time you wasn't being one cus you was with her ex behind her back when you know she loved him, you can't blame her for being like this" I said.

"She right I wasn't being a good friend its been hell without her, I need my best friend back" Teyana said.

"Can I ask is the baby daddy Jeremiah?" I asked.

"Yeah and he knows, he tried was going to let me stay at his but his mother dont like me and told me to go because she said im taking away his freedom by get myself knocked up with his baby" Tamara said.

"She stupid we both all well know that it takes two to make a baby, its good that he stepping up and trying to be here for the baby cus the baby needs a father figure in his life, imma order pizza for us lot what topping you want" I said.

" Can I have peppers and sweetcorn please, thanks for everything" Tamara said.

"It's ok" I said walking out the room down to Teyana.

"How is she?" Teyana said.

"She seems ok, im going to order pizza what you want" Teyana said.

"Chicken,sweetcorn and pineapple please" Teyana said.

I rang the for the pizza.

The pizza arrived and teyana called Tamara down to eat something.

We were all watching Mary jane. I thought this show was rubbish, Teyana been begging me to watch it.I can't believe Mary jane gave the nigga head and the brother saw what a fucking hoe.