ֆɦǟɖɛֆ օʄ ʍɛʍօʀɨɛֆ

People around the world have their natural colors with what they portray the colorful events of their eventful life. For us, we need to create our colors to be able to paint our fate.

Both the natural and artificial artist categories paint the same portrait, the only difference is in the color quality. We can never mimic the colors of natural artists completely. Although both portraits may look the same they have different characteristics. 

Those who work with artificial colors often face difficulties while using them, since most people tend to learn how to use their natural colors from their early childhood. Artificial color users learn to create colors or should I say, fake colors only from the start of their adulthood. For example, if a person doesn't have natural colors and was triggered or traumatized before reaching the point of adulthood, he/she might be an early artificial artist who learns to create colors just to hide his/her inabilities and insecurities. As for the reason why they turn into an artificial artist.

For some artificial artists, they might have been tortured to the point their colors were drained into black ones. Which marks them as a dark artificial artist.

Some artists may have faced so much betrayal that they have completely lost themselves in love and belief with others, their colors fade into light colors, ultimately marking them as light artificial artists.

It depends on their memories whether they will be included in the first or the last category of artificial artists. But rare artists use other colors so perfectly and precise, people can hardly recognize the difference of the color. If you wanna ask, "What's the difference?" Let me answer it.

A painting made with natural colors is more lively and dynamic. While the other painting made with artificial colors looks... not so lively but you can see how the painting may look overworked to a point where it looks like it was trying to hide that fact.

I am a rare artist who uses warm colors, I hate using light colors. They remind me of those nights of thunderstorms... I would rather not talk about it. Using the warm colors makes me think of those summer days when I could run and play with my grandma. It's a matter of sorrow that she is not here anymore to comfort me even for a little while.

No one can save me from those monsters now... they will hold me in their clutches...

I was not planning to post the edited version of the chapters, but boredom was too much to stand. So here you go, whoever is reading this story  -  Apriteh