Preface

CONTENT DISCLAIMER

THIS STORY CONTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENT INCLUDING VIOLENCE, INTERNALIZED ANXIETY, GRAPHIC SEXUAL SITUATIONS, ILLEGAL DRUG USE. ANY SEMBLANCE TO PLACES AND NAMES ARE COINCIDENTAL, APART FROM APPEARANCES. 

All published works and/or comments found within this website is/are works of fiction even if it is stated otherwise. The writings and opinions are are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate and/or injure anyone. The authors accept no responsibility for any thoughts the reader may form after reading this work.

Readers don't need to point out the differences between who you think the characters are outside of this story. This is a work of fiction. The characters stands on their own in this story. This is not the real boys. This is not the boys that media made them to be. This is not your boys you imagine them to be. This is our Holy Grail boys. 

A.  TRIGGER WARNINGS

i.

Readers are advised to be 18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE because of the gravity of the issues discussed in the story and the understanding needed for the above topics. But it is fairly understood that there are different maturity levels for everyone. Read under your own discretion if you wish to proceed.

ii.

The story, itself is drama-heavy, and first and fore-most, drugs and drug-use are rampant in the chapters. Personally, WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE USE OF DRUGS, especially in it's appearance in the story , but we cannot deny how prevalent it is in the society and we cannot take it away. Again, if your are easily affected, read under your own discretion.

iii.

We do not only imply sexual situations. THEY ARE DESCRIBED IN A GRAPHIC MANNER. There are also appearances of kinks and fetishes, and some of these may not be wholly appropriate for all readers. If it makes you queasy this book is highly not for you to read. 

iv.

Violence and explicit language is layered liberally in the whole story and the DESCRIPTIONS ARE GRAPHIC. Some are watered-down, but in average, the story contains VIOLENCE. If this certain imagery makes you uncomfortable, please skip the chapter and move on.

B. TRANSLATIONS AND COPYRIGHT

Any translations without visible credit to the authors or links to the original source will be reported with the intention of shut downs. Any replicas and copies of this story outside of this website is also viable for report. We are not forgiving when it comes to plagiarism and copies. All translations without credit will be fined through the Patent Act. The story is only posted here on Wattpad, and no where else.

If this story or parts of this story are posted elsewhere, please notify the authors, so that proper penalties will be implemented

C. INFORMATION: 

i.

You may have to add this account for you to read the private parts that wattpad seems to refuse non followers to read.

ii.

We are highly pleased if you may give your feedbacks/comments towards our story.

iii.

Our first language is not English hence you may find some terms and the way we build the sentences, different. 

© 2014 by Isabella Borromeo and Janelle Castillo. All rights reserved.