Part 1- School

(a/n: your name is Winter because you were born in winter. You will discover more about yourself as the story progresses.)

I run to school desperately because I didn't want to be late on my first day. My life seemed to be moving to a different country each year, new school, new house, new friends and then it's taken away from me the next year. Thankfully I will be staying in Korea for three years instead of one. This is so I can knuckle down and get good grades as well as train my powers. Yeah I'm a very powerful person, I'm a mixture of every magical creature you can think of.

Quickly I run into my classroom just in time. The teacher looks at me and smiles.

"Good morning dear, you must be the new student. Please introduce yourself to the class and then you can go sit next to Genevieve " she said pointing her hand towards a girl, who had thick, curly blonde hair and brown eyes that seemed to pierce my soul. She smiled at me.

"Hi everyone, my name is Winter Rose as I was born in winter and I hope we will all be friends!" I chirruped.

At the back of the classroom I heard snickering. My eyes landed on seven hot boys all trying to hide their laughter at what I said. I rolled my eyes at them and went to sit next to Genevieve. Instantly I could tell she was no ordinary vampire. She was half vampire and half mermaid.

"Hi Winter, I love your name, I hope we can be best friends and I love your hair, how did you do it?" Genevieve burbled.

I couldn't help but laugh, she sounded so cute. Of course we became best friends. All of the students came to me and introduced themselves..... except for the seven Boulder-heads at the back of class.

"Hey Genevieve, at lunch, can you explain who those seven guys are?" I whispered.

Her eyes widened but she nodded. I thought her reaction was kind of odd but I didn't question it. All through class I waited impatiently waiting for lunch to arrive.