Natasha romanoff

It's a summer morning and you're waking up in your bed...you wonder where nat is and you decided to go downstairs in the kitchen.

In the kitchen

When you get downstairs, you see Natasha trying to bake pancakes,
you have to giggle because she's not the best at baking. You walk slowly towards her and put your arms around her waist and you place your head on her shoulder.
she had to gasp for a moment because she was scared, then she turned to you and she smiled gently, she put one hand on your back and the other on your cheek ... you both look into each other's eyes a few Seconds before Natasha puts her soft lips on yours
and you could taste her strawberry balm...suddenly your eyes getting bigger because Nat almost burned the pancakes, Nat was quick and took the pan off the stove and you both had to laugh. 
You're looking Nat again in the eyes and then on her lips you said to her I love you tasha she answered and said I love you too y/n/n. You both getting closer and kissed again before you slept her ass and said catch me romanoff!!
Nat replied you will regret that
y/n! You running as fastest as you can upstairs when you failed a step and fall backwards but nat catches you and said I catched you sweetheart you both run upstairs to your room

In your room

You both fall on your bed gasped because you both run rants very quickly. you roll up nat so that she is below and you are above you wanted to say something but Nat interrupted you and said oh darling these are my games she rolls you over so she is now on top and started to kiss your lips and going down to your neck when you moan softly..nat likes the sound and starts to undress you so that you are only in your underwear. She starts kissing on your neck again and she goes to your belly when she gets to your pussy and she slowly starts licking it and you start moaning. Shh be quite for mommy and you nod your head..she slowly goes with her tongue to your clit so it's really hard for you not to moan, you have to grab the pillows that lie next to you...

20 minutes later ( why ? Because I can lol )

You both are very exhausted and tasha asked about breakfast you responded you wanna drive to the bakery to buy some croissants ?
She softly giggled and said yes but only if you come with me..you both get ready to drive to the bakery

Some minutes later

You both bought some croissants and walked back to the car as you stopped natasha. What? Asked natasha you said nothing and took her arm, you walked to a tiny lake and you sit down with her as you said we are eating here breakfast
She smiled and you both kissed and enjoyed the crossaints.

( I hope yall enjoyed the story and I hope my English is okay because its not my first languages so yeah )