Chapter 14: L is for...

Lust. 

Love, of course, but in this moment, I felt lust. 

Orchid came out of the shower, and I almost passed out. She was in a thin tank top, the ones with the thin spaghetti straps, and oversized black sweatpants. But she wasn't wearing a bra.

No. Bra. Her hair was still wet, it dripped down over her shoulder and made her white tank top partially see-through. I could see her nipples, for God's sakes, and I got hard. My cock strained against the material of my slacks all because I could see her pebbled nipples through the thin cotton of her flimsy white tank top.

I couldn't do this, no way could I do this. I was already hard, and it was getting harder to hide. Before she could catch me staring at her chest, or even make it closer to the bed, I was up. I speed walked across the room towards the bathroom.

It took everything in me not to pin her against the wall. Visions danced behind my eyelids of me reaching for her, brushing a strand of her wet hair behind her ears, and letting my hands trail down her throat and lower until I could slip the straps of her tank top, down, down, down... 

I would press her against the wall, kiss her until she couldn't think, and rub my hands over her exposed chest. I would feel the weight of her breasts in each hand, and she would moan into my mouth. Then, I'd be able to taste her tongue, fuck her mouth with my tongue, and show her what I wanted to do to her.

I couldn't let myself get carried away like that, I had to keep calm and stay in control. My cock had other ideas. It throbbed and ached for her, and I couldn't act on it.

I stopped right beside her, kissed her forehead, and had to force myself to pull away. It was harder to walk away from her than I imagined, but I was proud of myself for doing it.

"I'm gonna shower, wifey." I said without looking at her because if I looked at her, I would lose it. If I looked at her, I'd make my dream a reality before I was even sure she was ready, or before I even knew if that was something she wanted to do with me.

"Okay, handsome. I'll be right here." I heard her say behind me.

I fucking love you.

*

The shower was as cold as I could manage to make it, and yet it wasn't cold enough. Icy water pounded over my chest and down over my erection, but it hardly worked. I tried to think of sad things, and gross things. But then I thought about her white tank top again, and the throbbing became painful. It felt like all the blood in my body was concentrated in my cock and I couldn't think straight.

Then I got the idea to think of the one person I hated most in this world. The one man I wanted to murder on sight. I was right. Thinking of Charlie worked wonders. It made blood rush to my other head in anger, and finally I was able to get out of the shower sans erection.

I realized in my haste that I had forgotten to grab some clothes, so I dried myself off with one of the towels, then wrapped it around my waist. I would just walk into the room, grab my pajamas, and get dressed. It would be fine, I was fine. I had a handle on it now. No more erection, and I would be able to concentrate.

Orchid and I had been sleeping in the same bed for a while, and I had been able to manage myself just fine up until this point. I could do this, no problem. Mind over matter. I was fine.

It was true, I was fine. Until I walked into the bedroom, and then I froze. 

She had shoved the duvet off the bed, and she sat at the foot of the bed covered only in the thin white bed sheet. Her sweats and her tank top and a pair of sexy black panties were in a small pile in the far corner of the room, but I couldn't focus on that.