The next morning 😏💞

You wake up to Cory holding you tightly with you close to him. You didn't want to wake him put you needed to pee, so you gently removed his arms from your waist and chest and got up to use the bathroom. While You were in there you thought to yourself maybe I should cook breakfast for him. So you got up checked the fridge and saw that, that b*tch was empty. So you got the keys to his car went to the Myers down the street to get groceries. You stay at the store for about 30 minutes getting things to cook and then you head back and when you arrive at his house you see 2 police cars in front of his house, you're slightly confused because you left a note on the counter telling where you were going to be. You get the groceries and walk up to the door and knock on it, a cop answers the door and Cory points towards you and says.

Cory: that's her

The cops bring you inside and the first thing Cory says is

Cory: WHERE WERE YOU?! (He yells angrily)
Y/N: I went to the Myers down the street I left a note on the fridge, did you not see it?!
Cory: what note I didn't see anything!
Y/N: I swear I left it on the fridge

You walk over to the fridge and sees that the note is. It there, you get on your knees and starts to look for the note and you find it next to the stove on the floor.

Y/N: see look here's the note, it reads "I'm going out to the Myers to get food to cook you breakfast to say thanks for yesterday I'm using your car and I'll be back before you wake up hopefully, if not I'm leaving this note, see ya soon"
Cory: oh I'm so sorry I didn't see-
You get your things and walk out of the house and start down the street, your so annoyed by the fact that he thought you could do such a thing. After a few minutes of walking you hear someone shout your name.

Cory: Y/N!!! Y/N!!!

You realize it's Cory and you start to walk a little faster because you don't want to talk to him in the moment.
Cory: WAIT UP! IM SORRY! IM SORRY (he says out of breath from running after you)
You stop and walk towards him.
Y/N: I don't accept your apology, how could you call the cops on me without even looking for a clue that's just so UGHHHHH
Cory: can you blame me, I woke up and you were gone along with all your stuff then I go look outside and my car is gone! What do you expect me to think of you just went for s nice drive in the park or something, I've known you for 3 days Y/N 3 FREAKING DAYS
Y/N: so you don't trust me is what you're saying
Cory: I trust you but again I've known you for 3 days how can I trust you trust you
Y/N: fair point I guess, I'm sorry for taking your car without asking you first and scaring you
Cory: and I'm sorry for yelling at you and calling the police, can we go back inside now tho please

You give him a hug and return back to his home, once you arrived back,you began to remove your shirt and bra and your pants and began to cook omelettes and pancakes.
Cory: what are you doing why are you getting naked(he says with a smirk)
Y/N: well who doesn't like breakfast and boobies(I'm so sorry this was corny😭)
Cory: yea your right nothing can go wrong with thattt

Once you finish cooking you give him his food you both begin to eat, while you eat you begin to stare him down eating your food slowly, you start to see  him readjust himself multiple time as he looks at you and looks at your breasts.
Cory: seems like you want me eating something else dont you?
Y/N: ummmm what are you talking about I know not of this "something else" you speak of(you say with a slight giggle)
Cory: well is that so, well if that's the case imma hit the shower is that's alright with you, you can join if you want (he says with a smirk as he walks away)

Imma finish this a little later today imma lil tired but is there anything I should add???! Suggestions?!