ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

You saw Toji observing you, wearing that dress as his smirk appeared again. You were able to read his thoughts off his face as you glanced down flustered. "Let's go, shall we?" you asked as he nods. "Sure..." he spoke as he offered his arm. You held onto his muscular arm. "Were you able to hid the dagger under your dress?" he asked as you nod. You attached a small dagger to your leg, easy to grab and very effective. "Perfect...good job beautiful," he whispered into your ear as you blushed.

"We'll walk there...it's not fair," he stated as he led the way. You two soon arrived at a busy street. Across the street was the club. "Here we are...You're going to be my girlfriend, so act like it," he whispered as he placed a soft kiss on your cheek. You held his arm more now as you two moved past the security." You know our target, right?" he asked and you nod. "The man has an eye patch and is around 6 feet tall. He always has bodyguards around him and loves to party," you repeated as he smirked. "Perfect," he spoke as he put his arm around your waist.

The club was huge. All of the people were dressed up well, drinking alcohol, and dancing. You felt a little uncomfortable by all these people. Toji seemed to notice that he pulled you closer. "It's going to be fine. Just don't make people look at you," he reassured as you noticed a few people staring at the both of you. "Come on," he said as he led you to the bar, ordering two drinks as you started to look for your target.

"Hey...Make sure to not be too suspicious. We need to act like normal guests." he spoke as he handed you a glass of liquid. Without thinking you took a sip out of it and coughed in disgust. "What in the hell-" you spoke as Toji silenced you with his hand as people were now staring at you. "Hush..." he growled as he removed his hand and placed a kiss on your lips. "Hey babe...you always overdo yourself with the alcohol huh?" he started to act as you sighed. "B-but babe...I know what I'm doing...I was just surprised since you ordered me a different cocktail." you played as the people seemed to leave their look off you. "I swear to god (Y/N) ...don't mess this up," he whispered as he drank his glass with one gulp.
"Let's amuse ourselves a little." He said as he led you into the dance floor in a separate room. The room itself was very colorful and music was playing loudly with people dancing in the center." But we should focus on our mission, and besides that, I can't dance!" you shouted due to the loud music. But Toji didn't listen. He pulled you onto the dancing floor as he had a smirk on his face.

"Just do whatever feels right." He said as he gripped your hips and started to dance with you. You took a deep breath as you laid your hands onto his shoulders as you began to move your body to the rhythm of the music. You moved your hips against him as you moved your head to the music. "See! It's not that hard." Toji spoke as he moved his body in synchrony with yours.

The dance soon began to heat up as you felt more comfortable now. His body was close to yours as he moved down, kissing you passionately. His hands slid around your waist as he pressed you against his body, grinding his hips against yours. He then turned you around the axis as he smirked at you, taking over the lead. "You're doing amazing beautiful," he said as he kept on dancing with you.

The people slowly started to notice your heated dance as they began to make space for the two of you. But you didn't even notice the people staring as you were focused on Toji's beautiful emerald eyes, observing your every movement. The music soon ended as he held your waist as you leaned back, eyes closed. The people then suddenly started to applause.

You noticed just now that the people have been watching you two. You blushed as you moved off the dancing floor as quickly as you could. "Hey! (Y/N) don't run away!" you heard Toji shout. "I need to use the bathroom," you spoke lastly before you slipped through the crowd. Due to your height, you were able to easily slipe through the people quickly, other than Toji. You soon arrived at the restroom as you locked yourself in one of the stalls to breathe for a moment. That was a lot to handle. You just had an intimate dance with your boss. "You took a deep breath and moved out of the stall, looking into the mirror. "You got this (Y/N)..." you spoke to your reflection as you exited the restroom, only to pump into a muscular chest.

You glanced up and saw an unfamiliar face. "Hey there sweetheart...our boss wants to see you," he said as he grabbed a hold of you, not even giving you the chance to get your dagger. "You were quite amazing on the dance floor. My boss wants to see a private performance..." he explained with a smirk as he dragged you into a room. "Hey let go of me you a little piece of shit!" you shouted angrily as you slapped him with your free hand across the face. "Grab her..." he ordered as two more men grabbed a hold of you and put your arms behind your back. They twisted your arms, making you groan out in pain.

"Oh there she is..." said a voice as you turned your head in the direction. It was...the target!

You widen your eyes as you scanned him. This was the man we had to kill... "You were quite amazing with this man...are you two together?" he asked as he offered you to sit, the men letting go of your arms as you tore them away from their grip angrily. However, you did remain silent to his question and just stared at him. "When our boss offers you to sit...you sit." one of the men said as he pushed you forward, towards the couch. You growled as you sat down, crossing your legs as you looked at the man. "Well I didn't bring you here for nothing..." he spoke as he snipped with his fingers, turning on the music.

"Dance for me... kitten."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hear me out...y'all know what's going to happen hehe :p