the big day

Y/n perspective-

    As Moose and i walk down the street to the smoothie shop, i think of all the feelings I have for him. Over the years I've grown to love him, but more than a friend. Everything he does is perfect. His dancing, his hair, his eyes, his lips.... everything.. "You okay y/n?" He said. "Yeah, just thinking about what smoothie I'm gonna get!" "Well I'm gonna get banana, like always." He said with a smile on his face, which gives me butterflies. "Yeah... not surprised." I said laughing, trying not to blush to much. We approached they smoothie shop and headed in, got our smoothies and sat down. We talked for what felt like forever. "The crew wants me to do a competition with the again, I'm super excited for it." Moose said.

Moose's perspective-

    As y/n and I sat and drank our smoothies, all I could focus on were her lips. We've been best friends for years, but sadly nothing more has came into question. She gives me butterflies and makes me think of things I shouldn't. Her hair and eyes are beautiful, and her smile makes my heart melt. I've been working up the courage to tell her how I feel, bit I'm not sure today is the day, maybe Tommorow I guess. "Moose? Are you even listening?" Y/n said. "What? Oh, yeah.. sorry. I have alot on my mind with this new dance and stuff. What were you saying?" "Um... nevermind I guess, it's not that big of a deal." "Oh... okay then, let's go. I dont wanna get you home super late."

Y/n perspective-

      Ugh... Did you seriously just give up telling him half way through?! Your an idiot y/n. Moose and I walked down the street to my house. [You live across the street from one another]. "Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I leaned in for a hug. His warm hands wrapped around my waist as I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Goodnight y/n. Sweet dreams." He broke the hug and walked me towards my door. I opened the door, but quickly turned around. "Wait, Moose!"... He turned around like he had been startled. "Yeah? What's wrong? I closed the door and walked over to him. The sky was dark but the moon and stars lit up the sky. Somehow deep inside me the courage found its way up. I looked at his gorgeous eyes and back down at his lips. "I wanted to tell you-" As you were trying to speak, Moose grabs your neck, and pulls you in for a kiss. His lips were warm and soft. The world felt like it was spinning, but i didn't care.

Moose's perspective-

   After all these years, I had done it. I had kissed y/n. Her lips were soft and the kiss was filled with passion. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in more. She ran her fingers through my hair, which turned me on. I stopped kissing her and started into her eyes. She looked beautiful as always. I was hesitant to say anything. I didn't know how she felt about the kiss or me. "I have waited a long time for that." She said, as she tried to hold back her laughter. "I wasn't sure how you felt. If you just wanted to be friends or more than that." "I've always wanted you, for more than just friends Moose." Y/n said. I pushed her hair behind her ear, and kissed her neck. "Goodnight princess." I whispered in her ear. She walked back to her door, all through I didn't want her to leave.

Y/n perspective-

    I ran up stairs and jumped on my bed. Holy crap. Did that really just happen? Did Moose really just kiss me? I laid on my bed in disbelief, until my phone went off and scared me. -Goodnight princess. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow- His texts had never felt more real, this text was special. -Goodnight bubs. Can't wait ♡-
I shut my phone off and got into an oversized t-shirt, put my hair in a bun and went to bed.
-----------------The next morning----------------
My alarm went off and made me mad. That was until I noticed a text from Moose. -Goodmorning sunshine. Get up, and meet me outside.-
I put on leggings, a crop top, and sneakers and grabbed my backpack for school. I headed outside and walked down the driveway to see Moose standing at the end. "Hey gorgeous." His morning voice was hot. "Hey bubs." He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I kissed him on the neck and could hear him moan quietly in my ear, which turned me on more. "Ready for school?" I asked. "No, but im ready for after school." He said with a smirk on his face.