The plan is developing

Moose's perspective- [this story is only in his perspective]

   Y/n and I headed back to the house. I caught her up on everything at school, in my life, and more. We started getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the door. Y/n and I walked downstairs and seen who it was, Sean. Y/n opened the door and tried to put herself between him and I, I think in attempt to hold each other back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We need to talk, all of us." He said.

"Who do you think you are? Coming to my house and trying to talk to us when you know what happened!"

Y/n turned around and looked me dead in my eyes. "It's okay... calm down." She tried to calm me down, but it really wasn't working. Sean had done alot more than make me mad.

"What do you want to talk about?" Y/n asked Sean.

"You actually." He said.

"What do you mean by that? Trying to steel my girl again?"

"Look. I'm sorry. I got jealous because I've always liked y/n. Seeing her with you made me go crazy I guess." Sean said.

"Even if you did like me, why would you try to get on me after I told you no?"

"I don't know, I'm sorry."

"We don't accept your apology. Sean." I said

Y/n turned her head around real quick and gave me that look.

"Fine. I guess your good. But I swear if you get close to her agian-"  Y/n cut me off mid sentence.

  After Sean left, y/n and I went to bed. The next morning we went to school then to work. The day had felt long and tiring, I could wait to get home.

"Hey princess!" I said.

"Hey bubs. I missed you all day." Y/n said.

I pulled her in and kissed her. The touch of her warm soft lips on mine was amazing. I new that I found my forever. This girl would grow to be my wife and the mother to my children.

"Tommorow. We are going on a date. Ill pick you up after you get your nails done with camille." I said and handed her some money.

"Okay! I can't wait."

I called camille and told her to distract y/n for the night. And that they should have a sleepover. She agreed and invited her over.
    I had called the crew and the guys over to help me get somethings ready.  "I planned on taking y/n to a sunflower field and going on a walk. We would sit down and watch the sunset. I would ask her to dance as I pulled out a speaker. I'd play our song "Just The Way You Are." Then as we slow danced, Id get on my knee and ask her to marry me." I told the boys my plan and they loved it. "She's going to love it Moose."

  "What kind of ring do you got?" My best friend asked.

"Oh yeah! Lemme show you yall."

"Holy crap man

"Holy crap man. That's nice."
"Dang go my man!"
"You better treat her right man, she is the best looking out of all of us. She deserves the best."

"I know man. And thank you guys. I know it's kinda weird talking about engagements with my best friends." I said while laughing. "But I wanted to ask will you be my best man's if she says yes?"
  "Of course man. And she will say yes."

      ---------The next morning-------

I woke up and got dressed. I put on my clothes and grabbed the ring box. I didn't get super dressed up but a little for "the date".

(This is what Moose is wearing)

I waited until y/n texted me and told me she was done

I waited until y/n texted me and told me she was done. I got in the car, and drove to pick her up.
"Hey baby. Dang you look hot." Y/n said.
"Not as hot as you. So you ready for tonight?" I asked
"Sure am, where are we going?"
"Guess you'll have to wait and see." I said.
    30 minutes we arrived at the sunflower field. I opened her door, spun her around, and planted a kid on her lips. I took her hand and walked her over to the picnic area. She was looking stunning

[Your/ Y/n's outfit]

"This place is beautiful

"This place is beautiful." She said.
I kissed her cheek and sat down. I pulled out a picnic basket and gave it to her. We ate fruit and watched the sunset start. I pulled out the speaker and turned on music.
"May I have this dance?"
"Depends, are you going to break dance and show me your moves or something else?" She said with a smile on her face.
"I mean I could do some hip hop with you, but let's have a slow dance for the first time in forever."
I took her hand and pulled her close. I wrapped my hands around her waist. She held on to my neck. He started dancing. After the song was over. I started talking.
"Y/n, I love you more than life itself. You are beautiful, smart, kind, hardworking, a great dancer, and a great girlfriend. And to top it all of you sexy as heck."
I got down on one knee and her face lit up.
  "Y/n L/n will you make me the happiest person In the world, and marry me?"
   "Of course I will! I love you Moose!"
I jumped up off the ground and hugged her. Out of no where the crew started showing up in getting into a stance. I wasn't sure what was happening but I had a good feeling. Out of no where the music started playing and the crew started dancing. Y/n and I joined in. It was all being recorded from the proposal to the dance.

[You and the crew dancing]

A few days later, Y/n and I got some mail

A few days later, Y/n and I got some mail. It was from a dance competition the crew had signed up for. We got approved! They loved the video of the engagement turned into a dance. We headed to the spot to tell the mob/Crew the news!

   "We got into the Vortex!!" Y/n said.
Everyone cheered and celebrated. We couldn't wait for the next chapter!