5 years later

Toni~

Toni is now 16 her parents have had a horrible car accident they didn't make it out alive.
Unfortunately and now Toni is still in New York she is currently living in a penthouse with her friends she has been recovering from her past and from what happened to her throughout the past 5 years.
She has been getting better in school now but she is also going to graduate this year in 2 weeks then she's going to be taking over the things her parents left behind for her that is their company and their money since they weren't around as much Toni wasn't affected as much as people would think but it still hurt her.
But a lot is going to change during the summer she is going to become one of the youngest CEO's in the world and become well know and drop out of school.
She has also told her friend that if they didn't want to go to school anymore that she would help them out with things they needed .
Both Vero and Fangs said that they will take a job in her company to try helping her out and she will be working with Fangs cause there wasn't anything for Verónica,Fangs will be her assistant and Toni said that if she needed help with other thing she would give the job to Verónica since there was nothing that was open now so they will be looking out for each other.

———————————————————————————

One month later (still Toni's POV)

Toni was now out of school and was working with Fangs as her assistant/friend and Vero was helping around the house for now since there was nothing to do during the time that Fangs and Toni were out working.

When they got home Verónica was sitting on the couch luckily is was Friday and they decided to get out early.

"Hey you guys are here early" Verónica said surprised

"Hey, yea we got out early today so we can go out to eat or something" I greeted her

"Ok where are we going" Verónica asked walking towards me

"I'm not sure yet but we need to go out I feel trapped In the house even though it's big but still"I replied though I knew that we were going to be out in Miami Tomorrow.

"Ok what time are we leaving"she questioned

"We can head out at 7:30 so we have one hour to get ready"I answered she nodded and walked to her room down the hall from the living room.

I went up to my room I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower and got changed into black ripped skinny jeans with a white crop top with my white air force's.I grabbed my phone to walk downstairs I had to wait a while for Fangs and Ronnie.
After a few minutes of waiting fangs came down with a black long sleeve shirt with roses on the sleeves and Grey skinny jeans and his phone in his hand.

"Hey have you packed your thing to go tomorrow"I asked him cause he knows about it we are going to tell Verónica while we are out tonight.

"Yea I'm ready to go and get out of here for a while"he replied I nodded

A couple more minutes went by and Ronnie came down and we headed out to the car we went to town we went to a Mexican food place not going to lie the food was really good.
Then we ended up going to a ice cream museum taking pictures at the end when we got our ice cream we walked out and we're about to tell Vero about Miami.

"Ronnie there is one thing we have to do tomorrow"I started talking

"Ok what is it"she asked