Misfortune or luck?

.
.
.
.

"Excuse me can you help me find where the princess tea party is being held at."

A pink hair girl ask one of the maids from the palace and we ended up making eye contact with each other, while the maid shakes her head as she doesn't know where.

I immediately look away just realizing who is the person I just saw.

My downfall... Lady Mary...

"Ah Lady Liliana!!!" She loudly call my name as she runs towards my way.

By the looks of is she doesn't seem to be afraid of me, then again she was describe as a naive girl so I'm not surprise.

"I'm glad I came across someone I know! Oh btw do you the way to the tea party?" She ask me really desperate but glad that she found me.

"Yes I do, but didn't you receive a letter with the directions?" I said as I held mine to show her.

"Yes I have one but when I got there they told me there's no tea party being hold on the Royal Garden."

Of course, I should have known she did this on purpose. I guess she is really a little brat as a young age.

As I think that I look at one of the window of toward behind us only to spot a pair of two red light glowing from the darkness of that room. Sadly they disappear one second later.. Strange.

Going back with the heroine.

"Ah I see now, you must have gotten the wrong place. You can follow me since I'm heading there too." I proceeded to walk to the right pathway to the party and right after she tag along my side.

"You are friends with Princess Celica correct?

You seem to have a good relationship and I have always seen you both together.

You must be really precious to her I mean I'm still trying to be friends with her but I don't think she likes me...."

She said excited at the beginning but then started to lower her voice when she mention how she is not in good term with the princess.

"I wouldn't say we are friends, we just together cuz we are obligated if you must say." I respond to her and I mean I'm not wrong, I am force to be friends with her base on the original story.

"I thought you we're so sorry!" She became so flustered by my response that became as pink as her hair to what I just giggle a little.

She isn't so bad if you think about it. I just have to stay away from the villianess and escape the original storyline.

But I do hope it doesn't get worse.

.
.
.
.

We finally arrive to the area to where the tea is being serve at and who else do I get great by... You guess it the Princess.

"I'm so glad you made it Lady Liliana" She smiles at me while making a small bow. At least she does have some modesty compare to what they describe her in the book.

"Thank you for inviting me Dear Princess Celica." I bow while holding my dress just like they do in those dramas that they show on my old tv.

Ah it seems you brought Lady Mary.. I didn't think you would make it but I'm so glad you came to my special tea party. She fake smiles at her while she stretches her hand to the way of the seats for us.

She sure isn't trying to hide the fact that she is the culprit behind all of it like are people dumb or what.

Even so I took my seat next to other young nobles ladies like myself. I really did though the male lead and other male side character would be here for more drama involving Mary but I guess you on this alone with no protection.