1.A co-wife !! ♥️✨

[Panchal]
Draupadi's POV

I sat before the mirror looking at myself, preparing myself for the day ahead, it was my marriage yesterday, today I had a new identity for myself, PandavArdhangini.

All my nervousness had left me, I was no longer afraid, last night when the brothers had come to me as husbands, ofcourse I was very scared about the night, but my husbands were so loving that they understood my feelings, they knew how to respect women, they were so caring. No words to describe them.

I looked into the mirror, it reflected a blushing me, I couldn't help but blush more, perhaps the thought of her husband will surely make a newly married girl shy...

"Awww kumari you're blushing" came a familiar female voice breaking my thoughts, I heard giggles fill my chamber, I gave an embarrassment glare to my maid friends. Nithambini, Kuhu, Mohini and little Malini were laughing at my look.

"Who made my Rajkumari blush??" Nithambini asked in a teasing manner making me gulp knowing the consequences.

"Ofcourse, they are the great warriors, Pandav Kumars" Kuhu continued as I turned red which made them laugh more.

"Kuhuuu" I whined but nothing seemed to stop them.

"Kuhu, stop teasing my laddu"
Kokila maa said entering the chamber with Matha Kunti. They both were very close to each other, they knew each other long back when Pithashree and Maharaj Pandu were friends, Matha Madri was a friend of maa too but unfortunately she passed away...

"Maa, she's blushing maa" Kuhu again teased me while clutching her stomach and laughing to which I pouted looking at maa and matha Kunti, they chuckled at my childishness, most of the young maids called my mother "maa" she was so sweet, she never expected anyone to call her "Maharani"

I got up ,went to Matha Kunti and bent to touch her feet , but she caught me mid air and hugged me tight and I reciprocated, I saw my own mother in her, she treated me not as her daughter-in-law but as her own daughter.

"My darling, I don't know how to thank you, if I thank you with something precious, it wouldn't be enough" matha Kunti said while hugging me, I know what she exactly meant.

"No maa !! Please don't thank me, instead I should thank you matha for your command, I feel extremely proud and blessed to call myself the beloved of your sons, I would've surely been happy to serve one of your sons, you have given me the chance to serve all the 5 brothers, I don't know whether I will be an ideal wife to your sons, but I will try my best to keep them happy" I couldn't talk anymore, both our eyes filled with tears, but we managed to hold on.

"I'm sure you'll be the best wife my sons will ever ask for" matha said in a choking voice and left the chamber, I didn't stop her as I knew her feelings, she was guilty, I consoled myself, my husbands were very friendly to me, as days pass we will get along with each other comfortably, then matha will not have to worry or feel guilty.

I looked at Kokila maa who now was in deep thought, she was not much satisfied with this marriage, she trusted matha Kunti and my husbands but I was her daughter, she was worried about my marriage life ahead, I silently sighed to myself.

I walked out of my chamber leaving my worried mother behind.

All of a sudden I remembered something...
"Hidimba Jiji and Gatotgach" my entry in Arya Bheem's life must have hurted her, she was already separated from him, I've noticed Arya in their thoughts, I have to go to her, I should convince Arya to bring them home, Gatotgach is my son too...