part 10

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

liked by 1dessdior, 1ngram4, jaytatum0 and 6,193,244 otherstiffanyjames good days @savagexfenty

tiffanyjames good days @savagexfenty

view all 78,102 comments

jimmybutler ❤️❤️
user46 @jimmybutler u hittin bro?

arrogant_tae123 ily gorgeous😩
tiffanyjames @arrogant_tae123 ilyt tae😚

bam1of1 Okayy then i see youuu👀
user46 @bam1of1 no way bam hittin too😭
user91 @bam1of1 broo??
user01 @bam1of1 We got yo ass in 4k🤨📸

user73 Damn jimmy's winning on and off the court

mrs_savannahrj Wow so stunning😍
tiffanyjames @mrs_savannahrj thank you sis💗

• • •

Jimmy's pov

"Jimmy stop fucking lying to me!" Kaitlin yelled, throwing yet another one of my daughters clean diapers at me.

"I've never had sex with the girl, why do i need to lie!" I yelled back in frustration.

"Oh my god, stop fucking lying" she yelled, with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Kaitlin don't cry" i sighed, walking toward her to try and comfort her.

"No, get away from me!" she yelled, as she continued putting the few things she had in her suitcase.

"Kate, all that shit on social media is fabricated, you know that!" i said trying to get her to calm down.

"Then why the fuck are you all over her instagram!"

"And why the fuck are you calling her, huh?!" she asked, with her two arms held out.

"I can't call people now?" i said, looking at her like she was crazy.

"You know that we aren't even together, so why the hell are you questioning what i do" i added.

"Cause i don't need that type of shit near my daughter!" she continued to yell.

"Our daughter!" i corrected her.

"And you know i've never even looked another women's way when i'm with her"

"Whatever i'm done with this shit jimmy" she said closing her suitcase, and making her way downstairs to get Rylee.