Kabanata 13

J A R A

Saktong pagdating namin ay ang paglabas din ng personal doktor namin.

Tumabi kami kay Mommy at Joross. Inirapan ko muna si Kuya bago tumingin sa Doktora na hindi maipaliwanag ang mukha.

"Her vitals are unstable. You have to bring her to the other country to check if there's no serious damage on her body. She have a little injury in her legs. Maybe because of the impact of the car. And.." He trailed off.

"And?"  We asked in unison.

He breathe deeply. Oh-huh, i have a bad feeling about this.

"As i scan her head, i saw a small damage on her brain. My conclusion here is, maybe after the car accident, Her brain accidentally hit a rock or something hard. And if it's get worser, it can led her to amnesia."

We all gasp. Amnesia?! Wth?!

****

"So," Pambasag ko sa katahimikan dito sa loob ng bahay. After kasi na sabihin sa amin 'yon ni Doktora, agad din siyang umalis. May kailangan pa daw kasi siyang gawin. Kaya nandito kami sa Sala ng bahay namin para pag usapan ang bagay na 'yon.

"What's the plan now?" I asked them.

"I don't know." Kuya Joross.

"My brain is not working." Kuya Joro.

A moment of silence until someone's speak.

"We'll bring here to the California."

Halos lahat kami ay napalingon sa Entrance ng bahay. Namilog ang mata ko nang makilala kung sino ito.

"DAD!" We yelled unison.

We hurriedly ran to dad and hugged him.

"I miss you, Dad!" We said in unison, again.

"Miss you too, babies." He kissed us one by one. Still sweet as ever.

Meet my dad, Jiro Faustino.

Umupo kami at nagkwentuhan. Mom isn't here. Pupuntahan daw niya ang isa niyang pinsan.

"What about you told us a while ago dad?" Biglang singit ni Kuya Joro.

Dad sighed.
"As i heard, Her vitals are unstable. Only one solution for that."

"And that is to-" we cutted his sentence.

"Bring her to California."

Miyaela Faustino Cruz POV (Yael's Mom)

We're here at the Forever Café. I'm with my cousin. Tara Faustino.

"How's life? Already moved on from Devante?" She asked and sipped her tea.

"In the process." I shortly answered.

I sighed.

"I heard that your child, Joross bumped a girl in the street?" I curiously asked.

She raised her one eyebrows.
"How'd you know that couz? Are you a stalker of mine?" Pang aasar niya sa akin.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Just anwer my goddamn question!" Inis kong saad.

She laughed but then become serious. Change mood.

"Yes."

"How's the girl doing?"

"She's still in coma. Our Personal doctor told us that we need to bring her to the other country to check if there's no serious damage."

"Oh." Tumatangong tangong bulalas ko.

Well, It's their problem anyway. I'm out of the picture.

"When is your flight?"

"Tomorrow."

We two became silence. And then something hit me. I need to ask this.

"Can.. Can you describe the girl?" I hesitantly asked her.

She looked at me weirdly before answering my question.

"Well, She's tall. 5'11 i think? She have big round eyes. Long lashes. Perfect eyebrows. Kissable lips. And angelic face. Why? Why did you ask? Do you know her?"

"N-no."

"Oh, okay."

Oh fuck. It can't be. She can't be. She can't be the girl that my son was looking for!

-

Woah! I'm getting tensed here.

@Ms_Stewardess.