special chapter ♡

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" The door opened, revealing the other members in front of Seoho's room. All of them smiling at him; looks like they're hiding something from him. "Why is y'all smiling?" Seoho asked.

"Come on, hyung. Don't you remember?" Seoho confused. What day? Their manager's birthday? He couldn't think of anything. "What is it?"

"Never mind. Let's go!" Keonhee grabbed Seoho's hand and dragged him out of the room. "Calm down you little!" He said. They went inside the van, started preparing their masks.

"Where are we going?" Seoho asked, still in confusion.

"You'll see."

...

"We're here." They started to get out of the van. They arrived at this similar cafe; which is a small yet aesthetic one. "Isn't this cafe that Twilight Cafe we've been here before?" All the members nodded. "It's Keonhee idea since he always been here", RAVN explained.

Once Seoho opened the glass door, suddenly someone approached him and said, "Happy birthday Seoho!" Seoho was amazed at the adorable decorations around the cafe. "You guys planned this?"

"Yup, don't you like it?" Seoho hugged their members tightly, "I love it! Thanks, guys."

"No problem, hyung. Come on, let's celebrate!" Leedo cheered.

All of them walked towards the table where the cake was placed. Seoho began to cut the cake after he made his wish. They were having a lot of fun during the birthday celebration.

...

"Hey, birthday boy. Come here!" The members handed their presents. It's kinda a lot, but Seoho didn't mind about it. "Thanks, guys. I'll open it later", Seoho smiled while putting the presents aside.

"Hyung, if you need anything, just call us. Dongju and I will be at the game room", said Leedo as he dragged Xion towards the game room. "We'll be at our rooms, see ya!" All of them left Seoho at the living room. He then gets up from his seat and walked to his room.

"So tired! Guess I need some rest", he muttered. As he went inside his room, he saw a not-so-big present with an envelope beside it. He sat down on the bed and exploring the present. He picked up the envelope and opened it. He took out a letter and started reading.

Dear Seoho,

Finally, it's your birthday! Happy birthday, squirrel! Do you think I didn't remember your birthday? Of course, I remember it! How's the birthday cake? Is it good? I hope it's good.

For your information, I'm the one who suggested the cake for you while the others were planned by your members. Pretty cool, huh? I guess you gonna have a lot of presents to open. Good luck HAHA!

Anyways, back to the main point. Did you get a present? The one with the prettiest ribbon on the box. That one from me. Hope you'll like it! I hope you will always be happy, healthy, and strong. Even though we're not together anymore, but we can be friends, right?

So yeah, happy birthday again my old crush!

From,
Y/N

Seoho smiled while reading the letter. After he finished, he picked the present and started to open it.

"OMG! A PS4!"

Suddenly, all the members ran towards his room. "A PS WHAT?!" They were super shocked. "Guys, we can play this together!" They screamed joyfully.

"Wait, there's one more", Seoho took out the present from its box. "A squirrel plushie!"

"Dude, that's so cute! Can I borrow it?" Hwanwoong asked before his head get smacked. "It's hyung's present, let him hold it first." Hwanwoong chuckled at Keonhee's statement.

Seoho stared at the plushie and caressed it gently. "I'll take good care of these precious things, Y/N."

...

Happy birthday, Seoho! 🥳