cursou. 004

Chapter 004
CURSED SOULMATES

➵ Chapter 004CURSED SOULMATES

Y/N LOOK BACK at the carriage and took her trunks then she looks ahead and a deep breath escaped her lips, then she started her pace

Y/N walk up to the stairs leading to the big opened doors with maids waiting for her. Each step Y/N makes rhymes with the fast beating of her heart.

When Y/N took her last step, she put her trunks down and she looks forward and saw the Maids looking at Y/N with a smile on their faces while some are shocked.

Who wouldn't be? Beauty will be serving the royalties inside this palace.

Y/N rose her eyebrow at the maidens.

Is there something shocking about her? Maybe.

"Welcome to the Palace." A maiden in her early 30's stayed with a strict tone. "Ladies, take her things."

The maidens took Y/N's trunks but Y/N's hesitant of letting go but eventually did. Y/N stare at the girl in her early 30's who seemed like she is the head of them. The maiden who spoke earlier looked at you with a judging stare. Why are they looking at her as if they have seen a ghost?

"My name is Najung and I am the Head Maid and you will be following me for you to meet the Royals." Her whole body seemed to darken, the strict aura from earlier still haven't wavered. Maybe it's part of the jobs here, keep a straight face. Y/N just nodded along and followed behind her and behind her were 2 maids who were carrying Y/N's Trunk.

Everything around them was dim as if some creature that is afraid of the light is living here. Why is she not surprised? I mean Y/N always knew mystery surrounds this place.

As they walk towards the Throne Room, Y/N's attention was captured by the things that were hanging on the wall. It was paintings. As much as she wants to stop and take a good look at it the girl did not because she is not here to be shouted at, she is here to survive.

Everyone stopped at a big closed door, the Najung who was on the Lead turns to Y/N.

"The Royal Family does not like commoners like you so I advise you that when we enter through these doors, you shall not speak unless you are told to." Y/N just nodded, her tattoos glowed and Najung looks at the H/C haired girl who is glowing in the dark. Najung just turns forward and opens those big doors.