Chaper 2~

"W-What!?!" You say very confused. The words "I love you too much to do that" Replaying in your head. You feel your face start to burn.
"I said-" Childe begins to say again But you interrupt him "Dammit! I know what you said you Stupid fatui!" After saying that you wince in pain. The force of your voice hurt where you have been stabbed. Tartaglia looks down at your wound. And his face narrows. "I should..Take you..To Liyue or something.." You can hear the worry in his voice and your heart starts to soften for him. But the memory of his blades stabbing into your flesh and sending you flying across the room clouds your mind. And you try your best to stand up without crying out in pain. "I don't need help from you fatui." You say as you start to walk from Ajax. "Darling. Just hold on a second." You freeze and turn slowly. "What..?" You fall to your knees. Clutching the wound and screaming in pain. Childe rushes over to you. His red cape flowing behind him. He bends down next to you and takes you in his arms. "I'm sorry please don't die here. Not now" "I..-" Your about to say something but you feel him pressed up against you in a kiss. Your eyes widened "Mmm!" You mumble You try to push him away but he wouldn't budge. Your eyes begin to close as you finally let him in. The both of you Pressed up against the back of the golden house. The huge piles of mora Piled up beside you. Childe releases and hugs you. You both crying "I'm sorry.." Ajax says "I'm so sorry.." He says once again. You feel yourself getting dizzy and you pass out. The last thing you hearis Childe calling [Name]!! Please.. And you fall limp into his arms.