Introductory Welcome

Hello Darlings Thank you for coming across Cherished Forever. Hope you will like the story ahead and you give all the support and love to this crazy writer of yours❤️

Let's begin with the Introduction

Liam James Payne is 25 year old underworld mafia He is a cold hearted, Scary and everytime Angry person but he is softie in front of his family that includes his parents Geoff payne and Karen payne his loving sisters Ruth and nicola and his favourite family member his baby neice Bella she is Ruth's daughter Liam's Family knows about his bisexuality and they complete support him. Liam runs a hotel named Dine Fine that has a few branches in different cities he runs them to keep his name clear so you can say that he belongs to a Rich society while working really hard for both of his businesses Liam comes across a really sweet, caring, passionate guy Zayn Javadd Malik who is cute 23 year old He recently completed his studies in Hotel Management Zayn is currently looking for a job he submitted his resumes in some good hotels one of them was Dine Fine. Liam goes through Zayn's resume for the application of a post in managing staff. Zayn has a pretty strong female influence in his life he had three sisters Doniya Malik, Saffa Malik and Waliyha Malik he is a protective big brother and a loving son to Trisha and Yaser Zayn belonged to a upper middle class family he was passionate about earning money for his family and for his future plans he is an openly Gay and his family and friends always been his support system so he has that carefree nature Liam noticed each and every point of zayn's resume He had an tingling feeling in his heart when he was going through his resume the moment he saw his picture Liam Payne knew he wanted this guy around he gives zayn a assistant manager post in Dine Fine.

How will this work for Liam and zayn let's find out ahead!

Some basic rules
1) This story may have some mature stuff ahead you will be warned before that without a doubt but just to be clear it has some smokey hot romance and some violence
2) Cherished Forever has my copyright so you aren't allowed to use my work without my permission
3) You can complete be honest about my mistakes and if you find grammatical mistakes feel free to correct me
4) Your all the votes, comments all the Love is accepted and I respect each one of you

And yes rememberzziam Ziam_4ever_xx fluffyhairwiho  pillaivismaya  Are my biggest support system in this journey soo kuddos to these life savers I am blessed with

Your crazy writer
K🌼