Jeremy's Day

Today Carolynn and I organized a party for Jeremy, with all his family and friends, new and old.

Diana and Olivia are in their cute shirts that Carolynn bought them as a surprise.

So cute right?

We decorated the place with balloons, streamers, ribbon, confetti and so much more stuff. And us being us, we got a cake made saying "Happy You Day Jeremy" with a Finn and Jake edible sticker thing.

Laura - It's your day Jeremy, enjoy the day for you.

We all dance and party and talk to each other. We order pizza and all that yummy stuff.

Jeremy - Thank you for this girls.

Laura - You've done so much for us, this is the least we can do for you.

He hugs me and I hug him tighter.

Laura - I love you bro.

Jeremy - I love you too sis.

Diana - What about me?

Jeremy - Look at your shirt... Is that me?

Diana - Yeah and Jake.

Jeremy - John...

Diana - Jeremy and John. No, Finn and Jake.... You didn't answer my question

Jeremy - Of course I love you, I love all my brothers and sisters.

Zack - Really now?

Laura - Zack, don't.

Zack - No, because if you loved your brothers you would do stuff for us too.

Laura - Ok, But where were you when mom died...

Jeremy - Laura...

Laura - No, because if they cared about their family they would've booked the next flight here. But no they stayed in New York.

Josh - Look, we couldn't come home.

Laura - You didn't love mom?

Zack - Don't you dare say that.

Jeremy - LAURA THAT'S ENOUGH!

Laura - sorry jeremy...

Jeremy - Zack, Josh, I think you're done here. Please leave my party.

Josh - Are you serious?

Jeremy - NOW!

They roll their eyes, flip us the bird and leave. I couldn't help but break down. I ran to my room.

Carolynn - I'll talk to her, girl to girl.

She knocks at my door.

Carolynn - Can I come in?

Laura - Sure.

Carolynn - What's on your mind?

Laura - I miss mom, right, I have missed her since that call with Jeremy that day... It fucking hurt how I couldn't go see her one more time in person... I guess I just hate how Zack and Josh just waltz in here thinking they own everything and act like a happy family, when in reality, they don't care about us, they care about themselves, it's because our age is so far apart.

Carolynn - It's life. You won't get along with everyone...

Laura - But they are still family, pure blood.

Carolynn - I get that. I think you, having all the rights, pissed them off...

Laura - Well that's what happens when I'm the one that has to do everything since I could walk.

Carolynn - I know, being a girl sucks like that. You get told that you have to cook and clean and look after your sisters at a young age, all because you're a woman.

Laura - Jeremy didn't have it that easy too.

Carolynn - I know. He's been acting since he was young and got stuck into it. He loves it now that he is older.

Laura - I just hate how Zack and Josh expect them to get everything because they are older.

Carolynn - I know.

She hugs me and I just cry.

Laura - I hope Jeremy keeps you. I like you.

Carolynn - Well... we were going to say this after all the drama and mess in our lives right now, but he proposed to me last week.

Laura - OMG REALLY!

Carolynn - Yeah.

She pulls out the ring.

Laura - It's beautiful

Carolynn - Yeah it is.

Laura - Congratulations.

Carolynn - We are still finding the right time to tell everyone.

Laura - Today! All his family and friends are here, even some of yours.

Carolynn - You're right.

Laura - Talk to him, tell him you want to tell everyone today, or you guys will keep putting it off and it'll never happen until the wedding

Carolynn - You're 100% right! If you still need time up here, take your time. If you want to come down with me that's cool too.

Laura - Thank you Carolynn. I'm glad to have you in our lives. You're like the older sister I've never had.

Carolynn - I'll be your sister in law soon

We laugh and go back down to the party.

Jeremy and Carolynn announce that they are engaged and everyone cheers for them and congratulates them.

We continue to party and have so much fun together.