2

I feel myself get thrown hard on the floor they take off my blindfold, I look around to just pure darkness in a dingy warehouse its all still blurry from the blindfold. I look to my side seeing the guys have went away, I look back to the floor in front of me shutting my eyes tight to get rid of the blurriness, when I open them back up I see a pair of feet in front of me. I hear the person in front of me chuckle and grab my chin just to make me face them. That's when everything in my mind got cleared and only thought about the person in front of me and that was her. Lisa, the most feared mafia leader out there in Seoul, we have been trying to take the title and this is my chance, I will risk it all.

"So, you witnessed it all happen did you?" She spoke, her voice so sudden and deep which startled me.

"Witnessed what exactly?" I spoke back with full confidence, which made her chuckle. She pushed my chin away from her hands with a hard force once I said that. She crouched down to my level and I looked at her, she looked back at me and spoke.

"That was cute honey, but do you know who you're talking to?" She spoke with a heavy voice.

"Do you know who you're talking to" I mocked her silently. "Yes, of course the fuck I know who I'm talking to, and I've been dying to meet you" I smirked. "Face to face" I spoke darkly.

She pulls out a gun and puts it in my mouth, and cocks it, puts her finger on the trigger. I look down at the gun in my mouth and moan, I wont lie being in this position is hot, and it turns me on. She looks at me and smirks, then she spoke.

"I like you, maybe I won't kill you, yet" She took the gun out of my mouth, and put it back in her gun halter. "Come, I have a job for you, that is if your willing to do it" she smirked darkly at me and waited for my answer.

"I'm more then willing to do it, names Jennie" I answered, and smiled widely.

"So Jennie are you ready for the job I will assign you?" She asked as we walked to the room, which was her room, it was elegant yet dark. I stood in the middle of the room waiting, she got closer to me, lifting my chin up to look straight into her eyes. I can feel her breath on my lips, if we move one centimeter we would be kissing. She was undeniably hot I would beg for her to fuck me, wreck me, break me. I look down at her lips, her eyes following mine, I look back up and smirk, she looks down at my lips, I feel her untie the ropes on my hands, and hold me by the waist. We get closer and closer, she leans in and captures my lips, roughly kisses them, it took me a minute to process everything, but I reply back into the kiss fast. It all happened so fast, she took me by the waist and starts biting my bottom lip for an opening, I play hard to get, so she fights harder, and bites my bottom lip harder, making me moan in pain and pleasure. I never noticed when she shoved her tongue down my throat making me moan louder, she squeezes my waist harder, I moan into her mouth, making her groan into the kiss, then she quietly spoke a few words.

"Get on the bed..."