Chapter 4

"Emma! Emma! We must get you packed!" Polly exclaimed there were two other maids frantically packing Emma's things.

Emma groaned and sat up.

"What? Pack for what?" Emma said while getting up fast.

"Erwin Smith and your father asked to come to the headquarters and stay for the time being!" Polly said while smiling.

"For what?!" Emma said in confusion.

"I have no idea Emma but you must get dressed, my dear" Polly said while frantically getting Emma undressed and ready.
While ordering the maids of what to pack.

----------------

Emma's dress(notice how it's much more formal than the one she wore in the last chapter...is it to show a good first impression to Erwin😲👀)

is it to show a good first impression to Erwin😲👀)

----------------------

"Polly why am I dressed so formal who am I to impress," Emma asked while Polly frantically did her hair. 

"My love I do not have time for questions...Girls put her bags in the carriage along with mine" the maids grabbed her bags before bowing slightly to Emma and running off. 

"There finished...you look so much like your mother" Polly said while adjusting Emma's bonnet  and sighing. 

"Now hurry or we will be late!"

    Polly ran out the door and Emma stood from the chair and grabbed her two books by her nightstand then looked into the body mirror on the other side of the room.

"I suppose I somewhat do look like her..." 

Emma then rushed out the bedroom door to where Polly and the carriage were waiting. 

Polly hen handed Emma her parasol and helped her in. Emma noticed that this was one of the king's carriages 

*What is this all real?*<<<<<<<Emma's thoughts

Polly entered the carriage behind Emma and sat across from Emma. 

"Get a move on! We don't have all day!" And the carriage started making its way for the Survey Corps. Headquarter.

Currently at the Survey Corps. HQ 

((((Before we start my other OC Loa Morgenstein from My other book witch is called Secrets over the Walls witch is a Hanji and Oc. They will both be in this together as a happily married lesbian couple😊💕))))

<<<<<______________________________________>>>>>

"Wait?! you're telling me that Emma Zackly the youngest daughter of Darius Zackly is coming here. NOW!!??" Hanji exclaimed while holding her head.