Chapter 10. Were.. fox?

Skeppy showed his teeth, growling, well it came out more like a whine, while Dream was sat on top of him, holding the smaller fox down. 

"Change back! We just wanna talk!" Dream growled, making Skeppy yelp even louder and change back into his human form. "If I let go are you gonna run away again?" Dream asked, once Skeppy was more himself. 

"No.. We can talk." Skeppy sassed, rolling his eyes. 

"Are you a fox?.." Karl asked, he hadn't met a werefox before, so this was kinda new. 

"No, I'm a cute little puppy dog, like you and Dream.." Skeppy rolled his eyes again. 

"Why the hell did you play with my senses?!" Dream yelled, making both Karl and Skeppy jump. 

"Yeah! You don't do that with someone's mate!." Karl backed up. 

"I'm a fox.. We play with people's emotions. Prank them.. It's our thing.." Skeppy stated, feeling a bit guilty about it. 

"I know.. But you have to have self control? At least a little." Karl asked, not really sure. 

"Well.. I never really learned control.." Skeppy whispered. "I mean, I wanna learn! But I just can't.." 

"How about we teach you?" Dream asked. "I can ask my mom, she taught me and my siblings." 

"I don't wa-" 

"It's not bothering us, when we ask." Karl interrupted, knowing what Skeppy was about to say. 

"O-okay.. But we have to tell Bad now.." Skeppy stated, not really wanting to talk to anyone about what just happened. 

"Yeah.. I guess we do." Dream agreed, not wanting to either, but also feeling relieved that he didn't have to keep it a secret anymore. 

"I'll call Sapnap and ask if he can come pick us up.. It might look weird if we run back through the city." Karl stated, earning a nod from the two others and going to call Sapnap. 

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" Sapnap yelled as he parked the car next to Dream, Karl and Skeppy. 

"We'll explain it when we get home to Bad and George." Dream answered, not really sure how to explain it. 

"Are you all okay then?" Sapnap asked once they got in the car. 

"Yeah, nothing happened." Karl said, while Sapnap was looking over his body for injuries. 

"NOTHING HAPPENED?" Sapnap yelled, feeling like his heart was gonna jump out of his chest. 

"Babe, we are fine, okay?" Karl said calmly, taking Sapnap's hand and placing it on his own chest. Sapnap started smiling, making Karl confused. "What?" 

"You.." Sapnap began, feeling flustered. "You called me babe." 

"I did.." Karl answered. Sapnap started the car, feeling giddy. 

"Babe~" Sapnap repeated. 

"Okay we get, please just drive us home." Dream said annoyed, needing his mate, seeing as last time he saw George was while Skeppy messed with his senses. 

"Omg you are okay!" George exclaimed, running to hug Dream. 

"I am." Dream said, nuzzling his face in George's neck, George tilted his head, making it easier for Dream to smell him. "Are you okay?" Dream asked, not really thinking. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" George asked, giggling at his boyfriend's overprotectiveness. 

"WHAT THE MUFFIN WAS THAT?" Bad asked, seeing as George and Sapnap didn't explain a whole lot. Everyone else looked at Skeppy, Bad looking at him after getting he had to explain it. 

"We all need to talk." Dream said, as Skeppy went quiet. 

"...So.. Yeah.. That's what happened." Dream finished. 

"So what you guys were saying.. Werewolves are real?" Bad asked. "And werefoxes and who knows what else.." 

"yeah.." Skeppy answered, fidgeting with his hands. 

"And you two are werwolves." Bad asked pointing at Dream and Karl. "And you are a werefox?" Bad asked, looking Skeppy. 

"Pretty much." Karl stated. 

"Then what are you two?" Bad asked directed at George and Sapnap. 

"Pretty." Sapnap teased, making the rest giggle. 

"Humans." George stated, Sapnap nodding. 

"Sapnap is Karl's mate and George is mine." Dream answered, taking George's hand. 

"Like soulmates?" Bad asked. 

"Yeah like soulmates." Karl smiled at Sapnap.