5

Deeno's POV
Thursday

"Yo you seen that video?" Dax asked me

"Yo you seen that video?" Dax asked me. I'm chilling in a parking lot hotboxing. It's me, Dax, Jaden, and Kavier.

"What video?" I asked. No I haven't apologized to ole girl yet. Yes I feel bad about it. I haven't even been to school since that day.

She really had me thinking though. Am I manipulative? I don't think so. But hasn't nothing like that happened before.

It's just that I'm used to getting who I want when I want. When she said no I didn't respect that. I admit that I owe her a real apology.

I've tried to do it through text but she blocked me on everything. I guess I owe her a face to face apology. I told Deen about it. He was disappointed in me.

I didn't like the look he gave me. And he's not speaking to me until I apologize. I think Imma go apologize today.

Jhyia knows too. She told her mom and her mom chased me around her house with a belt. I was safe until I fell then she started whooping my ass. I still got welts and everything.

If she wasn't like a mother to me I would have fought back. But I'll never disrespect that woman. Plus I kinda deserved it.

"Jhyia's sister and Prince also June I think" Dax said. I shook my head and he pulled out his phone. We all crowded over looking at it.

It was a video of her giving him top and some dude hitting her from behind. Bitch was giving that fucking gawk. She be sucking with a passion. I know because of the way she be sucking my strap.

She one nasty bitch. Ion know why Kenya fuck with her.

"Yo ain't that ole girl baby daddy?" Jaden asked.

"The girl you like" Jaden said pushing my shoulder. I glared at him. "The girl you want mane"

"I don't like nobody. And I don't want nobody. Ion do relationships"

"Yeah Ight but you know who we talking bout?" Kavier asked. I nodded.

"Kenya?" I asked.

"Yeah. Her fine ass" Jax said and I mugged him.

"Thought you didn't want her" he said laughing.

"I don't" I said shrugging.

"So you wouldn't mind if I- " "nigga don't make me punch you" I said interrupting him.

"Mane how you hogging someone that's not yours and that you quote on quote don't want" Kavier said.

"Shut the fuck up. Y'all pissing me off. I'm finna drop y'all asses off." I said starting up my car. They laughed but I ain't find shit funny.

"Akikiki my ass. Shutup foe y'all walk" they shutup and I pulled off.

"Jhaniya trifling. How you fucking on yo home girl baby daddy" Kavier said.