Prologue

(3rd person view)

"Fox Two! Missile away!"

That is the sound of our protagonist, Y/N L/N, who is currently flying a CAP, or Combat Air Patrol, to protect Bombers, like the Boeing B-52 Stratofortress High Flying Bomber of the United States Air Force, in an F-14D Super Tomcat from the United States Navy, during the 2003 Iraq War, flying from the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk, hull number CV-63, which is currently 155 miles off the Iraqi Coast, currently approaching Baghdad with 35 B-52 Stratofortress, 10 B-1 Lancer, and 6 B-2 Spirit Bomber aircraft, when....

"Hey, Y/N, we got missiles approaching from 4 o' clock!"

That voice is F/N Sampson, Y/N's friend and RIO, or Radar Intercept Officer, flying in the back seat of the tomcat, operating the Missiles, excluding the AIM-9 Sidewinder Missiles, which Y/N has the controls of.

"Alright, time to warn the Bomb Boys..."

Y/N turns on his radio and contacts the Lead Plane, a B-1 Lancer.

"Attention Bomb-Boy 1 you have missiles coming in at 4 o' clock, over."

"Affirmative Dazer 1, over."

The group of bombers begin to speed up to maximum speed, to avoid the missiles headed their way, while Y/N brings his Tomcat to bear, turning to their 4 o' clock, and diving to 1,000 feet, a hazard when your enemy had hundreds of Missiles and Guns specially designed to shoot down aircraft, but thankfully, Y/N increased the throttle to full, speeding up to 1,544 Miles Per Hour, whizzing by the gunners on the ground, making it impossible to shoot them down.

"Hey AWACS Sky Ranger, permission to engage the enemy stand user?"

Cut!

"Hey AWACS Sky Ranger, permission to find and destroy the enemy who shot at our bombers we were supposed to protect?"

"Permission granted, Dazer 2. You are cleared to find and engage any hostile targets."

Just then, the radar picks up 4 airborne contacts, speed, 1,100 MPH; they're most likely MiGs of the Iraqi Air Force.

"Hey Y/N, just picked up 4 bogeys, 12 o' clock, going around 1,100 MPH, closing fast, and they're possibly MiG-29s, possibly MiG-25s, and looks like they've fired R-40s."

Y/N faces a tough choice, either 1; Fire his AIM-120s and AIM-54s and send them down, 2; get into gun distance and gun them down before they can attack the bombers, or 3; ask for support from a flight of 2 F-15C Eagles around 55 miles to the east...but, before he can decide....

A loud boom can be heard, not from a supersonic aircraft, no, it has a distinctive scratching sound, nothing that they know can cause that sound, except for their aircraft being torn apart, but their plane was in a perfect flying condition just a few hours before, and their plane was one of the last built, in 1991....

"What the HELL was that sound, Y/N!?"

"I have no idea F/N!"

Then, they see that their airspeed is dropping, but the afterburner is on, therefore their speed shouldn't do this, but when they turn around....

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!"

They're being sucked into a purple portal, and the duo try everything they can to break free, but nothing works.

"Oh holy fuck we're dead....well, it was a fun 25 years, wouldn't you say so too Y/N?"

"....Yeah....that certainly was a fun 26 years of life F/N....I just hope they know our accomplishments of shooting down 31 planes during this damn war, and escorting over 100 bombers...."

Then....darkness....

(A/N soooooooooooooooooooooo that's the Prologue guys! hope you guys enjoy the cringefest of a writer i am! bye!!)