Chapter 1

She sat on a lawn chair basking in the sun While her family went shopping. She never really liked shopping due to her anxiety and the simple fact that there are always a lot of people in the stores. Her name is Angel.

She rubbed some tanning oil onto her fairly pale skin and plugged in her ear buds. It was rare when she ever gets time to her self so when it arises she grabs it and enjoys it.

With it being the middle of may and the tempuratures at there all time high for the month, her uncle had already put up the pool. Angel lives with her great aunt and uncle because her mother was in prison and her father was never in the picture. She used to live with her stepfather but she couldnt take the abuse anymore.

A few hours had passed by the time she finally went back inside to take her shower. She loves tanning but hates the residue the oils leave on her skin. After gathering some shorts , under garments and a black tank top she makes her way into the shower. She takes a shower once a day at least. They soothe her nerves and stress and she loves how the water makes her feel.

Her family had just came home when she finished her shower. She said her "hello's" and took off for her walk to her friends house. Not knowing when she would be home.