Yours (SMUT)

*DING* 

[Hey, wya?] 

"Uh, Santana!" I groaned to myself, shaking my head when I looked at my phone, walking down the street to my house. 

Santana and I grew up together. We both became very successful in life and when he became a wrestler, things became distant, which broke my heart a little because he was my best friend, more than that truthfully. 

He told me that we were going to have lunch, but that didn't happen! I loved Santana but damn did he get on my nerves sometimes. 

[On the block, right by Mr. Browns] I replied. 

Speaking of Mr. Brown, he put a huge smile on my face when I walked past his house and heard, "Y/N! I see you're home for the week, huh!"

"Hey, Mr. Brown," I smiled, coming up on his porch and hugging him. 

He has lived here for as long as I could remember and he was always such a sweetheart. Anyone of the kids in the neighborhood could rely on him, even now while he's old. He was like the dad of the whole neighborhood. 

"How are you, honey?" He smiled, hugging me. 

"I'm alright. A lot better now that I'm home! I'll be home for quite a bit," I sighed, giggling whenever he squeezed me. 

"Good! I bet all that traveling is a lot! I don't know how you do it, girl!" He exclaimed and I nodded my head, acknowledging his point:

"I don't know how I do it either!"

Mr. Brown broke out in laughter, his laugh contagious, but I stopped and looked around when he said:

"Santana! And I thought I haven't seen Y/N in forever! Get over here, boy!"

"Hey!" Santana smiled, coming up on the porch and giving Mr. Brown a home too. 

"You still wrestling, huh?" Mr. Brown smiled, Santana saying:

"That's the life!" 

"Keep it up because you're damn good at it!" Mr. Brown encouraged, sitting in his rocking chair. 

"I'll never you down," Santana smirked, both of them looking to me when Mr. Brown said:

"And Y/N! You're still writing songs and stuff, huh?"

"Sure am! That's what I'm about to be doing for a bit is writing. Hit the studio and start whipping up songs," I smiled, smiling more whenever Mr. Brown said:

"I've always loved your songs. I have most of 'em on CDs! I know your parents would be so proud."

I got a little teary-eyed when he mentioned my parents. Both of them were gone now, but thankfully, they saw me become a professional singer and I'm sure they are proud. I also loved Mr. Brown's support. Again, he was like a father to me. 

"Without a doubt," Santana smiled at me, "I hate to cut things short but, Y/N and I got some stuff to do."

"Just start dating already!" Mr. Brown teased, laughing in his chair so hard that it rocked. 

Santana laughed too meanwhile, I was over by the steps shaking my head. 

"I'm only messing with y'all," Mr. Brown smiled, "You two enjoy your day!"

"You enjoy yours," Santana sighed, giving him one last hug. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, I'm sure," I smirked, "Like I said, I'll be home a lot more now!"

We both waved goodbye and started walking down the street, walking towards my house, Santana starting our conversation. 

"Y/N, I'm sorry about missing lunch-"