Chapter 2 "Please let it be..."

HARRY P.O.V*

Hogwarts is beautiful, I stand next to Niall and Liam. This is so exciting....it was a bunch of other kids their aswell and we all walked up som stairs together, everyone was talking and laughing.

One boy looked over at me, I don't know who he is, but he has brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He looked at me with a spiteful look. When we got to the top of the stairs a woman stands their looking at us or should I say witch.

"Welcome to Hogwarts I'm Madam Professor Minerva Mcgonagall...... I'm Deputy Headmistress. Ther will be no funny business, everyone have to be in bed at 09:00 PM.....if you get caught you will get detention. And if you are in detention more than 3 times you will get expelled, questionable regarding the matter and yeah no sexual- or gay activity aswell and you will get expelled on the point. You have to keep your room clean, and never use magic in the human world. Always do what the teatcher tells you and never us dark magic without permission......please step into the Grat Hall"

She walked towards a two big doors and waited for us to come along. People started to walk and I looked over at Niall and Liam they smiled at me and we started to walk up the last stairs, but when I it was two steps again I saw a 2 pair of feets stand infront of me.

"So this is the big Harry Styles Potter!" I heard a voice say, I looked up and saw the boy with brown hair and ocean blue eyes and anext to him was a boy with black hair and brown eyes.

I looked over at Niall...who looked at me before I looked back at the boys. "I'm Harry yes" I answered, "Don't think you ar every thing just because of your parents! You are just as bag of shit...and yeah what should I say......ugly. Your never get good at magic and yeah how does it feel to be such a big loooser" he said and looked at me spiteful.

"Back off Tomlinson Malfoy" Niall said, "Don't speak up at him" the boy next to him said. "Hey who asked you Malik?" Liam said, the two boys turned around and walked away into the Great Hall.

"Are you okey Harry?" Niall asked and placed a hand on my back. "Who was those guys?" I asked, "That was Louis Tomlinson Malfoy and Zayn Malik....just a pair of bullies, let's go" Niall said and let his hand down from my back as we entered the Great Hall.

The Great Hall was amazing, candles floating in the air, four long tables full of people and in the front a table with grownups. That must be the teachers, one of them sat on a big golden chair...he must be the Headmaster.

We run over to the other in the front of the Great Hall. "Good everyone is here...now you are going to get sorted out to diffrent part of the castle/house, you will either get into Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Gryffindor and it will be done by the Sorting Hat" Madam Professor Mcgonagall said.

She pointed at the brown hat on the chair infront of us, it looked very wrinkly and old it has long ribbons on the side and it looks like it has a face.

Madam Professor Mcgonagall picked up the hat and said "Niall Horan Weasley" Niall walked slowly up to the chair and sat down. Mcgonagall put down the hat on his head and so...

"Hmm...another Weasley I know you and your jokes, but where to place you young Weasley. It will be...............GRYFFINDOR!" The Sorting Hat said. You could hear the cheers form one of the table I guess that must be the Gryffindor table. Mcgonagall picked up the hat and we went on like this for a while.

Liam have also been place on Gryffindor and I so want to be with them I hope the hat will let me. Louis and Zayn got placed on Slytherin....ohh please anything, but Slytherin right know....please let it be Gryffindor. "Harry Styles Potter!" Mcgonagall said, everyone got more quite than they where to normal.