I'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

[The time takes place in high school and you'll probably figure out the ships as the story goes on. I also included some Spanish so yeah!^^]

Schlatt POV:
I lied. I told Alex I was over all the fights and the threats. I laid in my bed for another 15 minutes, until my phone went off. Karl was texting me. I looked at the clock. 'SHIT!' I'm late for school. I jump out of bed and get dressed very quickly, grabbing my NYC hat as I run out the door. I run to Alex's and thank god he and his mom didn't leave yet. "Alex! Can I catch a ride with you guys?" "Yeah sure, Mamá, Schlatt tiene que ir con nosotros. Él se despertó tarde otra vez." "No pasa nada, puede ir con nosotros." "Gracias, mamá" he then smiled. "Gracias, señora." Alex looks at me surprised I know Spanish. I smile and get in the car with Alex and his mom.
~10 minutes later~
We arrive to school and go our separate ways. Not that we aren't friends. We just have different classes.
~After class cause I'm a lazy bum~
I go over to Clay, George, Nick, and Carl. "Hey Schlatt!" Karl runs over to me and hugs me. Nick just waves and smiles. "Where's Alex?" I ask. "He's with Darryl and Zak. They went to get a book from the library." George said adjusting his locker. He looked at me and smirked. "It's not like that George!" I say turning a bit red. "Oooo what's the gossip today?" Wilbur asked walking up. "Schlatt likes Alex." Nikki pops around the corner. "Clay are you lying??" She asks Clay. "N-no! It's not!" I'm now completely red. Darryl,Zak, and Alex walk up. "Hey Schlatt!" I look back at Alex and the others, then I look back at the rest. "The rest of you keep your damn mouths shut." They all smile and nod in agreement. "So what's up guys?" Zak says walking with them. "Uhm-.." I look at Wilbur with a death stare. "Haha nothing!" "Just uh cleaning our lockers." George says slightly hiding behind Clay. I roll my eyes and smile. "So what's everyone gossiping about? I can already tell something is being talked about without me." Damn it. "Ugh bells about to ring." Nikki say frowning. "We'll see you guys at lunch."
I walk to lunch by myself. As I pass the boys bathroom I hear yelling and laughing. Like someone was being hurt. I run in the bathroom to find Alex and some random assholes. Alex had a bloody lip and nose with a black eye. "Aye! Get the fuck off of him!" "What are you gonna do goat boy?" One of the older kids say. "I'll kick your ass." "Schlatt stop I can handle this myself." "That's why your on the ground? I'll always be there for you Alex."