2. The Disagreement

Me and the British man both start laughing.
"I'm Wilbur" he says calmly
"Nice to meet you Wilbur I am Melene." I calmly respond before Clay jumps in
"Yep I even got the cooler name."
"No you didn't bitch. At least I'm not named after a type of sediment."
Wilbur laughs as both of us bicker
"Your named after a old lady that yse to babysit mom." I am fuming at this point.
"Your just mad because I can pvp better than you in minecraft and you've spent years playing competitively."
"NO I'M NOT. Your just stupid."
At this point I forgot Wilbur was still on call until he joined back in the conversation.
"There's only one way to solve this." He says in the most serious voice.
"You must duel to the death.... IN MINECRAFT!" we all laugh.

"Can we tomorrow." I'm being a lazy bitch and wanted to sleep "It's already been 2 hours"

"Fine but at 4pm est we will duel got that chat." I laugh because I know he does that so he will get more views.

"Alright see you all then." Wilbur leaves and Clay finishes his stream

I go to leave before Clay starts talking agian "You know I'm going to beat you right." I laugh
"That's funny I've been playing for a bit longer than you. Plus you lost to Techno."
"WHAT! But techno is ridiculously good at minecraft."
"So am I. Anyway got to go yell at Nick agian." I start to turn back towards the door.
"It wasn't that bad was it?" Clay asks
"Well it was fun but the streams take a lot of time." I start thinking
"I'm just saying your going to need to make money somehow. The only reason we didnt show you was for privacy but it's to late for that now."
I think about what Clay said and I don't respond I just leave I go into my room. I don't bother Nick I just lay down.

He's right I mean I do need to start making money I can't live for free forever. There's nothing stopping me from doing it. Clay was right I didn't want to over think it.

I jump out of bed and go make a twitch account. I think about changing my username but it's been the same for years I dont have the hear to change it.

Finally my acount is set up.

Melboo

I set up youtube and already have Twitter and the other normal platforms of social media.

I decide if I want to film a video and decided against it. I decided to tweet instead to get my platform rolling.

_______________________________________
Mel: Who is Dreams sister she seems like a bitch
_______________________________________

Replies

_______________________________________
Dream: ikr
_______________________________________

Ranboo: DREAM HAS A SISTER

_______________________________________
replying to ranboo

Tubbo: I TOLD YOU THIS

Tommyinnit: Women are PogChamp

Ranboo: @ tubbo oh I forgot.
_______________________________________

User1: (meme of what people think Melene looks like)
_______________________________________
Replying to user 1

Mel: That's a good selfie of me
_______________________________________

I laugh and read the comments some didn't know it was me and agreed and I still just laughed at them.

I have a love hate relationship with Twitter most are funny but some can be toxic. It can be a good way to meet people as well.

I look at the clock and it's around 8:30 I've got way to much time before I might go to sleep.

I just hop on minecraft and practice pvp. It was a lot of fun I hadn't played in a long time but I hadn't lost my skill. It was very weird because I had like 20 people ask "MELBOO ARE YOU DREAMS SISTER" I just told them all no.
1

After a few hours I dm Clay.

Hey what do I get it I win:Mel

Dream: You can tweet what ever you want on my account

Okay and if you will I will stream:Mel

Dream: Okay deal I screenshoted that so you better keep your end of the deal.

Only bc ik you'll lose:Mel

Dream: We'll see

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter kind of a filler not really because it adds to the story line.

705 words