Tears

(Y/n) POV
Jealous over a nurse. A nurse. I know Noiz isn't much of a talker or one to show his emotions, but still. It was uncalled for to get pissed at someone for looking at my direction.

On the way home from the hospital we didn't speak much. Just a few words from me seeing if he's ok, and the mutual agreement that he'll get some sleep. With no alarm clocks. God please, no alarm clocks.

Arriving at Noiz's apartment we both go separate ways. Noiz went upstairs to sleep and I went to the kitchen to grab him some pain meds and water.

I made my way through the apartment and up the stairs to our shared bedroom. Noiz was sitting at the end of the bed staring at his hands in his lap.

"You ok?" I ask, "I brought you some pain meds."

I set the two pills in his palm and he takes the water from my hands.

"I got something to ask you." Noiz sighed.

"Ooookey. Ask away." I smiled as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Remember when we went to the bar? And we all got super drunk?" Noiz turned to me as he spoke in a calm voice.

"I remember going to the bar, but I got shitfaced. So I don't remember much," I groaned and fell back onto the bed " Did I say anything embarrassing?"

Noiz chuckled nervously. "No, nothing embarrassing. Just concerning."

I sat up and looked and Noiz.

Noiz grabbed my hand, with his good hand, "(y/n), is Seth bothering you?"

Oh.

Oh.

I looked at our hands. I am so happy with Noiz. I don't want to think of Seth. Hell for the longest time I thought he was dead. Fucking psychopath faked his death.

"I uh. Um yeah. It's so complicated Noiz, I thought he was dead." I sobbed.

Noiz pulled me close to him and hugged me while I cried on his shoulder.

"Hey it's gonna be ok. You got me, Aoba, Clear, you have so many people who will stay with you and kill that bastard for you," Noiz spoke as he stroked my hair.

"It's gonna be ok?" I asked.

"It's gonna be ok, yes," he reassured me.

I clung to him until I fell asleep.

NOIZ POV

Bitch Seth, messing with my girl.

Just wait until I get my hands on him.