Introduction

Name: Mizuki Aiko

First Name: Mizuki (beautiful moon)

Last Name: Aiko ( Beloved one, little love)

Race: Human ( has demon abilities and life span gifted from very old friends)

Scent: Smells of cherry blossoms and hibiscus flower.

Age: 685 ( looks 18)

Height: 5"5

Weight: 145lbs

Skin tone: soft toned pale-ish

Hair color: White

Hair length: mid thigh length

Eye color: Blue

Angry eye color: red or gold

(Slightly looks like a full dog demon when not in her human form)

Family: all deceased.

Skills: Very skilled in the art of the sword, close combat, archery, and medicine. Is very stealthy and good with strategies.

Weapons: black katana with cherry blossom designs down the sheath and blade, bow with flower deigns, daggers and and short sword.

Weaknesses: Children, animals, and a few unknown.

Likes: Cherry blossoms, dancing, singing, sparing, reading, the moon, dog demons, and children. She loves a challenge as well.

Dislikes: Being bothered when busy, jerks, losing, feeling weak, and being taken for granted. She hates being talked down because shes a girl

Personality: Sweet, silly, kind, gentle, passionate, can be a mean person when moody, motherly to children, hard working, wise, helpful. In battle she is cruel, ruthless, blood thirsty ( but still under control), the complete opposite of her usual self, scary.

Mizuki Aiko grew up in the feudal era of japan. She was born with beautiful white hair with a red cherry blossom birthmark on her forehead. ( which her bangs often cover). She was cherished and raised until the age of 12 before her entire family and village were massacred. She ran for weeks hoping to stay alive even though surviving in the wilderness with so many different types of demons running around looking for their next meal was very hard. After becoming exhausted from running for so long and trying to survive she finally stumbled across a castle. Before she could make it she had passed out and a few days later woke up in the castle which she soon learned was full of demons. The rulers who took her in cared for her, trained her, hid her from their child per her request, and raised her. The rulers and her became good friends and she became a secret advisor to the ruling lord of those lands. On her 18th birthday she was gifted with the powers those rulers had and the life span of a demon even though she stilled remained human. After one tragic night the lord of those lands passed away in a battle Mizuki had advised him against fighting. She later learned his son had advised him as well.  He was fighting for love, of course she knew that, but still she tried to warn him. Mizuki left after that night saying goodbye to the now ruling lady with a promise to see her again. Five centuries later Mizuki is still in feudal Japan fighting demons and and protecting countless villages on her journey. Mizuki wont back down from a fight if you give her one and soon she'll be in one hell of a fight that may change her life forever.